The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

These One Piece spoilers :lol: 🔥

You never seen one piece. You were watching two piece
Have you never read the manga?

If not, I dunno. All I ever hear is how poor quality the anime is and it has only got good recently with the Wano arc.

I only binge watch OP after the fact. Like I started some of the Wano arc, went back and watched WCI, and now I'm about to watch Impel Down and Marineford for the first time.

These One Piece spoilers :lol: 🔥

Have you never read the manga?

If not, I dunno. All I ever hear is how poor quality the anime is and it has only got good recently with the Wano arc.

I only binge watch OP after the fact. Like I started some of the Wano arc, went back and watched WCI, and now I'm about to watch Impel Down and Marineford for the first time.

na i never read the manga. saw it has over 900 episodes on crunchy roll and lowkey got turned off lol

start at alabasta or sky island imo some of the early arcs were kinda boring and yeah the early animation was kinda *** too but it gets better once you hit marineford

Invincible from amazon is amazing.

I know it's not anime but y'all should check it out

Show is pure flamez!! Still can’t get over that finale and how well executed it was! Can’t wait for Season 2.

Castlevania S4 today :pimp: It’s apparently gotten to the point where my mom actively seeks out anime to watch on her own too, not just my recommendations she only watches together.
All of a sudden she was talking about how cool Castlevania was :lol:

Haha yup! Gonna binge watch it this weekend and then rewatch it again. Love this series and curious where they go next in the Castlevania universe

New OP chapter is out.
Poor Zeus.
That combination attack looked vicious.

Screenshot_20210515-022339_TikTok.jpg

I can’t even watch MHA anymore after last season. I’ve lost all interest smh. First 3 seasons were great

I've been enjoying this season of work and MHA. Need to check out the newest episode at some point this weekend

Back
Top Bottom