The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

leb13 leb13 ohhboy ohhboy Based Jesus Based Jesus - y’all caught up on Kingdom?

That dude kanki :nerd::nerd::nerd:
I'm so far behind on Kingdom now I have no idea how many chapters I need to read :lol:
I honestly wouldnt be surprised if they retcon the gear/lifespan thing for Luffy. They should have just left it at him being depleted after every use.
Wasn't that just for Gear 2? Does Luffy even use that anymore? It's basically the One Piece version of Kaioken

I honestly wouldnt be surprised if they retcon the gear/lifespan thing for Luffy. They should have just left it at him being depleted after every use.
I can easily see Oda killing him before he makes it to 30.

Everything is happening now.

Wasn't that just for Gear 2? Does Luffy even use that anymore? It's basically the One Piece version of Kaioken
The thing about kaioken is now Goku is always using it in fights and just never saying it.

Same goes for Luffy. Once you see steam leaving from his body he is using gear 2.

Shorten one's life span is such a nebulous thing. We don't know how long Luffy suppposed to live and we don't know much "life" its taking to use Gear 2. This is great for writing tho cause Oda can kill him whenever he wants.

I'm so far behind on Kingdom now I have no idea how many chapters I need to read :lol:
it just got out of a long 150 chapter arc that went like 4 years. I think you’d probably be in the middle of that :lol:. I don’t blame anyone for dropping it cause it was a bit of a slog reading weekly.

Really liking the pace of the current arc though and it’s the kanki show 8)

it just got out of a long 150 chapter arc that went like 4 years. I think you’d probably be in the middle of that :lol:. I don’t blame anyone for dropping it cause it was a bit of a slog reading weekly.

Really liking the pace of the current arc though and it’s the kanki show 8)
I'll try to catch up. I'm just reading so much Korean stuff nowadays it's hard to keep up with all the japanese stuff I used to read.

As for the Luffy discussion he's definitely dying young, either from his own self-inflicted damage or external forces

Are people watching the new season of demon slayer or they skipping it because they already watched the mugen train movie?

demon slayer season 3 is doing the mugen train arc. Just weird to make the movie then do the same story just with more details in the new season. My bad, meant season 2 which is currently airing.

Last edited:
Already forgot their names but the guy who wears the suit and the other guy who smokes in the chimera arc have awesome abilities. Dude with the pompadour is cool too.

:stoneface: :lol:
Already forgot their names but the guy who wears the suit and the other guy who smokes in the chimera arc have awesome abilities. Dude with the pompadour is cool too.

They were talking all that talk and then the dude with the suit almost **** his pants just being in the palace

Screenshot_20211103-163702_TikTok.jpg

Season 2 is making the mugen train arc the first part and actual new episodes for the entertainment district start December 8th

Back
Top Bottom