The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

that was a bland ending to Claymore....
tired.gif

just read Fairytail 
eek.gif
weakness is NOT tolerated in Sabertooth...
and to my surprise it has been 10 weeks since i last read The Breaker: New Waves
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

tired.gif

I think that was just an arc ending. At least i hope it is.
From some reading I have done, that "ending" may have really been the final chapter ever.

If so, what a (#*()%)# disappointment.

However the manga itself has been pretty crappy the past couple years; we haven't seen Clare in who knows how long, all these random characters have kept appearing, and it's gotten to a point where I can't describe or explain what transpires.
laugh.gif

This arc probably was going to lead to something but maybe the editor told Yagi that they can't keep going anymore and to end it.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

So what is the difference between Full Metal Alchemist and FMA Brotherhood?

Brotherhood follows the manga chapter for chapter, which makes the anime soo much better overall IMO.

briannnnn wrote:
2sappy wrote:
Spidermachine916 wrote:
tired.gif

I think that was just an arc ending. At least i hope it is.

From some reading I have done, that "ending" may have really been the final chapter ever.

If so, what a (#*()%)# disappointment.

However the manga itself has been pretty crappy the past couple years; we haven't seen Clare in who knows how long, all these random characters have kept appearing, and it's gotten to a point where I can't describe or explain what transpires.
laugh.gif

This arc probably was going to lead to something but maybe the editor told Yagi that they can't keep going anymore and to end it.
indifferent.gif

So they introduced these immortal creatures from another country, bring claire back in by saying she's close to reviving (along with rafaela who is becoming stronger than an abysmal one), bring that stupid guy that was with claire back and power him up, and leave the most powerful of the resurrected number ones out of the main battle just to end the series when one dude get his head cut off while the rest of the man guys from the organization run away?
mad.gif

i hope it isn't the case but if it is, this blows.
laugh.gif

If anyone is looking for a sports anime to watch i just started Kuroko no Basket and its pretty good so far. 

Does anyone know a good site that shows the Naruto Shippuden anime? Narutoget.com's links are always choppy and not working. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

I enjoy watching Kuroko no Basket and I usually don't like watching sports anime.
ya i been reading it for a while in the anime is not bad

Fate/Zero did a good job telling his origin on why he hates mages soo much
kinda hope they do the other ppl's backstory like this.

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

Does anyone know a good site that shows the Naruto Shippuden anime? Narutoget.com's links are always choppy and not working. 
nerd.gif

try some of the links on page 1.
happy.gif

nerd.gif

i use goodanime.net

great website

nerd.gif

Animecrazy.net is my main site

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa they cant let itachi go down like that twice...............
indifferent.gif

better be a dam clone or something izanmi better have activated before it happened
indifferent.gif

cant do my fav character like that doe...
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom