The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Nah man,

Spoiler [+]
he probably already izami'd right before he got sliced up. He's gonna appear right behind Kabuto perfectly fine next chapter.

Kabuto had some good moves this chapter though. Seeing the sound 4 and oro was surprising. 

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Nah man,

Spoiler [+]
he probably already izami'd right before he got sliced up. He's gonna appear right behind Kabuto perfectly fine next chapter.

that would be izanagi, Izanami has a different effect

Why was this chapter 3 pages short?
Spoiler [+]
Anger is what I have inside right now

I don't see why some of y'all are so worried... Seriously, how many times have we seen Itachi pull this stunt?
laugh.gif

I really don't think you guys should start worrying is all I'm sayin'. My dude Itachi isn't going down that easily.

Edit: And to PRIME, the chapter seemed shorter because there were a few double-pages.. Which I assume count as two. I'm gonna cosign with theDEEK though... I think Izanami had already been executed.

anyone notice itachis right eye was all black when he got sliced o.o maybe he activated it already
hope his *#+ regenerates or uses a dam substitution
30t6p3b.gif

never underestimate this man:
tumblr_m3rhbgQyh11rqxf4bo1_500.gif

I thought one of the properties of edo tensei was that even if the person is killed they’ll auto regenerate and the only way to kill them was to seal them?

“The revived are impossible to kill by normal means. Any damage they receive will easily regenerate, be it lost limbs or complete disintegration. Not even killing the summoner will get rid of them.[21] The summoned can make practical use of the this regeneration ability by using suicide attacks and large scale ninjutsu to wipe out everything on a battlefield and then simply regenerate.â€

Originally Posted by CPG33

I thought one of the properties of edo tensei was that even if the person is killed they’ll auto regenerate and the only way to kill them was to seal them?

“The revived are impossible to kill by normal means. Any damage they receive will easily regenerate, be it lost limbs or complete disintegration. Not even killing the summoner will get rid of them.[21] The summoned can make practical use of the this regeneration ability by using suicide attacks and large scale ninjutsu to wipe out everything on a battlefield and then simply regenerate.â€

Originally Posted by WaitWut

so maybe we can all stop freaking out that Itachi was cut in half? 

the only downside I really see is that the jutsu’s he was preparing could be cancelled out.
pimp.gif
made me feel a lil better
laugh.gif
Since Kabuto is the summoner, can't he cancel out the technique however he wants, like by just touching him? It sounds plausible to me.
ohwell.gif

bunch of virjins in this thread.....with that being said i need a new anime to watch

stopped at like ep 8 of black lagoon..only watched it because somebody said it was like bebop...yeahhhhhhh no
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

any help would be appreciated

some animes i seen love hina, boys be, masion ikkokku, everything on adult swim
laugh.gif
, jungle itsumo wa guu, full metal panic, slam dunk, GTO, hand maid may, planetes

anything that good visually really

of course Itachi would regenerate, but it would be slow& kabuto is right there waiting to plant the seal into itachi gaining control over him again. But I still believe he cast it on Sasuke, deciding his "destiny". Which could mean a number of things. Him defeating kabuto and getting back on the right track or whatever

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

some animes i seen love hina, boys be, masion ikkokku, everything on adult swim
laugh.gif
, jungle itsumo wa guu, full metal panic, slam dunk, GTO, hand maid may, planetes

anything that good visually really

You can try Level-E. That anime was comedy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

One Piece 666 is out.
They did Brownbeard dirty...
frown.gif
forget brownbeard what happen to zoro in the other 2 i cant believe they got took down that fast
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

How often does Dance in Vampire Bund get updated? Should I even be admitting I read it?

Originally Posted by FOG

I don't see why some of y'all are so worried... Seriously, how many times have we seen Itachi pull this stunt?
laugh.gif

I really don't think you guys should start worrying is all I'm sayin'. My dude Itachi isn't going down that easily.

Edit: And to PRIME, the chapter seemed shorter because there were a few double-pages.. Which I assume count as two. I'm gonna cosign with theDEEK though... I think Izanami had already been executed.
Ah ok cool. Makes sense

Originally Posted by zs05wc

How often does Dance in Vampire Bund get updated? Should I even be admitting I read it?
watch it on netflix then i started reading it but it never gets updated

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Air JustinXI said:

Back
Top Bottom