The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I just want Rachel to get clapped. It's been a long time coming for that *****.

I love how she thought she was just gonna walk away. Had me sitting there saying "Where do you think you're going!?!"

Baam been too soft. I liked his look in the last page and how quickly he destroyed that other guy. Gives me hope for the future.
Exactly. Plus all the other irregulars are wild, so I'm expecting great things from Baam if he claps Rachel and decides to finally live for himself. We've seen Mazino talking about it's not a fair fight unless he's going against like 1000 people and then you have Phantaminum, who is an Axis, just chilling at the top. 

I think Baam might have killed Daniel tho last chapter. At least I hope he did. Idk why Rachel though Koon and Baam were about to let her just walk away. Plus they need to get my girl Hwa Ryun back.
When he hit him I was like "DAAAAAAAAAAAMN..........he might be dead" Ain't no walking that off
laugh.gif

I really want to see more of Mazino fighting. Crazy that Baam nicked him and that dude noticed it and told Urek to be more careful.

Really shows how abnormal it is for him to even get touched while fighting that he'd notice something as small as what Baam did to him

When he hit him I was like "DAAAAAAAAAAAMN..........he might be dead" Ain't no walking that off
laugh.gif

I really want to see more of Mazino fighting. Crazy that Baam nicked him and that dude noticed it and told Urek to be more careful.

Really shows how abnormal it is for him to even get touched while fighting that he'd notice something as small as what Baam did to him
The only reason he might be alive is because a couple chapters back they were talking about how he came back from the dead before. 

Urek is what, #4 in the tower and the only dude in the top 5 currently active? I want to see him and Baam link up and have Baam flourish under him for a while. 

I'm ready for them to actually get on the Hell Train tho, so we can see what that's about after all the hype and so we can move up a bunch of floors at once. Also we need more Rak-leader and Koon.

The Kyoukai no Kanata (recap) movie came out yesterday. I forgot about the feels in that show. :lol:
I want more now... :frown:
That new post credits scene though, setting up for a new season, or a movie. Can't wait. :pimp:

Last edited:
New Akame Ga Kill chapters are out.
that first chapter was pretty nice. Tatsumi's pushin it. The end is near...:smh:
Akame's goin in though. :smokin

Last edited:
WTH is this Naruto Gaiden about...just heard of it... Is it a whole new series?

3 volume series about his son and the new generation. Going to be followed by a movie about his son in August of this year.

On a related note i'll be purchasing a bunch of anime music for my iPhone later on tonight, with many songs from the Naruto opening's being included.

Last edited:
I still got a bunch from pre TS..

didnt really watch or listen after.

almost all the bleach ones are good
Blood + Uverworld Revolve. amonst my favorite

I was trying to remember if any angels or flying people visited Clem. Clem looking scared to death in the gif too or high.

Last edited:
Super late to the FT conversation, but i agree with you guys 100%. After I got caught up to speed, I realized some of the repetitiveness you guys were talking about a while ago. 

Anybody got some manga suggestions that are a little different ? 
nerd.gif

watched the first episode of steins gate.

im so ******* lost.

first two or three episodes were weird. It took me two months to go through just those here episodes but then it gets waaaaaaay better. Very well written story.great development and good ending. One my my favorite Animes to be honest.

Last edited:
I'm sick of this lame gilgamesh / archer. Dude never has to actually fight. He just uses his cheap noble phantasm all the time or hops in his jet in fate stay zero.

I gotta admit, that jet scene fight was pretty bad ***. which episode was that in again? Also, don't get your hopes up because that's the most action you'll see from him.

Super late to the FT conversation, but i agree with you guys 100%. After I got caught up to speed, I realized some of the repetitiveness you guys were talking about a while ago. 

Anybody got some manga suggestions that are a little different ? 
nerd.gif

Tower of God is really good, and different.

Vagabond is more mature. It's a historical fiction if you like that.

Toriko is good. I'm behind on it tho.

Noblesse is good. Even though it's formulaic is still feels fresh. but it's on indefinite hiatus because the illustrator is having anxiety attacks.

Shokugeki no Soma is one of my favorites

Soul Cartel is interesting. It's not the best, but a pretty decent series. I just picked it up recently

Gangsta is good, but only 34 chapters are out. I think more come out in May and an anime comes in July or so. 

The Gamer

One Punch Man is great

When I have more time if you need more suggestions I'll think of some.

yoo imma ****** cry

gonna eat some ramen tomo

its beautiful fam

edit- smh that was a booty *** chapter now we gotta wait next week to see da god

Last edited:
That Naruto Gaiden chapter.

Sasuke :pimp: :pimp:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
At all the Sasuke/Sakura fans

Were so damn certain that Sasuke/Sakura had some great marriage and relationship, despite clear hints that Sarada might be related to Karin. At this point, even if she is, Kishi's gone and trolled the hell out of that fandom. For this reason alone it was a good chapter.

Sasuke da pimp Gawd :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Sakura shall remain basic for as long as she lives :rofl:

Good to see that Sarada takes after her father and refuses to be a scrub like her moms :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom