The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Tower of God is really good, and different.
Vagabond is more mature. It's a historical fiction if you like that.
Toriko is good. I'm behind on it tho.
Noblesse is good. Even though it's formulaic is still feels fresh. but it's on indefinite hiatus because the illustrator is having anxiety attacks.
Shokugeki no Soma is one of my favorites
Soul Cartel is interesting. It's not the best, but a pretty decent series. I just picked it up recently
Gangsta is good, but only 34 chapters are out. I think more come out in May and an anime comes in July or so. 
The Gamer
One Punch Man is great

When I have more time if you need more suggestions I'll think of some.
Very helpful, repped

One Piece
I'm all for silly-looking powerups again, especially for Luffy. Just wondering at this point about the mechanics of Gear Fourth.

81257-Ron-Swanson-dont-care-gif-lMgn.gif

IDC, IDC...
My dude Grimmjow[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Bleach and Tite Kubo are ridiculous. That's the most random thing I've read in months. I woke up this morning to get my jimmies rustled.

Aizen yes. I missed where they hinted Grims return. I also didn't care for the character so I'm biased to the plot no jutsu.

Aizen yes. I missed where they hinted Grims return. I also didn't care for the character so I'm biased to the plot no jutsu.

Grimmjow killed that one Quincy in Hueco Mundo and was the one who was cussing Ichigo out during one of his transmissions with Urahara.

Yall gotta read man.

Grimmjow killed that one Quincy in Hueco Mundo and was the one who was cussing Ichigo out during one of his transmissions with Urahara.

Yall gotta read man.

Oh yeah. I forgot about that.

My manga comprehension skills are super low. My homie keeps yelling at me for missing or forget stuff like that.

Take what just happened in Naruto for example. Mind blown :lol:

Yall peep that strange kid that was talking to Boruto in the classroom?

Orochimaru's kid, Kabuto's kid, Toneri's kid, or Ibiki's kid? :nerd:

One piece!!!!!! Bruh Luffy can not be ****** with!!

That gear 4th is live af.

Bro what the **** did I just read in naruto...is this supposed to be some baby mama drama nonsense or...?? Smh terrible. Soap opera **** :smh:

One Piece
I'm all for silly-looking powerups again, especially for Luffy. Just wondering at this point about the mechanics of Gear Fourth.
From the looks of it, but don't hold me to this, he blows air into his muscles increasing their density, similar to gear 3, but it also increases their elasticity, then we pulls his limbs in as far as they can go for and then they spring back for more force and propulsion. Think of it like one of those rubber popper toys is the most immediate thing that came to my mind. The ones that you push in then they all of a sudden pop really high into the air. 
Someone will probably post a better explanation online later.

One piece!!!!!! Bruh Luffy can not be ****** with!!

That gear 4th is live af.

Bro what the **** did I just read in naruto...is this supposed to be some baby mama drama nonsense or...?? Smh terrible. Soap opera **** :smh:

One Piece always delivers man, we know this. :smokin

And you know how Naruto is lol though from what I can tell Kishi's poking fun at the fans, as it was a heavily debated topic when the last chapter came out.

Last edited:
Scumbag Sasuke :smokin

since Sarada doesn't have the uzamaki red hair( naruto doesn't either) we would have to see if she has abnormally large chakra pool but yes smashing Karin and giving the baby to Sakura would be a Sasuke move

But if this is true, Sarada would be a beast. Uzumaki and uchiha mixed together

Last edited:
I've never watched naruto. A lot of my friends do though. Maybe i'll check it out. Don't have too many animes on my plate right now.

Naruto is what got me into Japanese anime. I would always make fun of my older cousin for watching it. And then one day I watched the first episode of shippuden and I was astounded. It was so freaking amazing, and how cool sasuke was I just had to know what the whole story was of what was really going on. So after watching majority of the first episode I went back and started watching the original naruto from episode one. I didn't really know anything about fillers and stuff so I would watch them too, and then my cousin put me on. I did watch most of it in English at first but I switched up to *** cause it's so much doper.

SCUMBAG SASUKE NEVER GON CHANGE BREHS
mean.gif
Honestly I ain't eem mad tho cuz it's sakura. Only she would sign on for some **** like this
laugh.gif

Gear 4th was worth the wait. I was a little worried at first but I should've known to trust Oda. It's not like he's Kubo
laugh.gif

sakura not the momma???????

SCUMBAG SASUKE NEVER GON CHANGE BREHS
mean.gif
Honestly I ain't eem mad tho cuz it's sakura. Only she would sign on for some **** like this
laugh.gif

Gear 4th was worth the wait. I was a little worried at first but I should've known to trust Oda. It's not like he's Kubo
laugh.gif
sasuke with the ultimate troll lmfao i smell a maury moment coming. 

One Piece
Gear 4th is so cool. :pimp:
It seems to me that he increased his bounciness by adding air into his muscles and used haki for the impact, But now his limbs act like pistons or something of the sort. Maybe like a pile bunker. Either way, its pretty cool. :lol:
Did anyone else notice the rings around his eyes? Kinda reminds me of sage mode..... :nerd:

Bleach
Grimmjow :pimp:
and Kon... :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom