The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Itami bout to be like

My friend said he wanted a funny anime that doesn't have too much depressing material. I told him that he needed Golden Boy in his life :smokin

Finally catching up with Prison School.
This "Snow White" arc is kinda depressing me[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

i still need to see that.

dont forget tell him Prison school

and School rumble

Haven't checked out Prison School or School Rumble yet myself, but he was asking in a groupme and other members suggested both to him, along with various other series.

Prison School is on my (Extremely long lol) list though. What's School Rumble about?

Golden Boy :smokin  wish the show was longer though :frown:

We all do. :smh: Might have to watch an episode again soon though. :smokin

Last edited:
School Rumble
pimp.gif
One of my favorite series ever. Was legit sad when it ended.

Had this salty fluid discharge coming out of my eyes, scared the hell out of me.

It's just a slice-of-life about a class of kids and their funny adventures and relationships. The afterschool shootout
pimp.gif

A lot of things happened this week on Gangsta :lol:

Would've never thought that of Nicolas, but it makes sense.

KissAnime being out of commission for possibly up to a month had me out here hurting yesterday :smh: The search for a new site with them 1080p files wasn't fun.

Last edited:
Yeah, Gangsta had some surprising stuff this week. The guy calling Nic a faker had me wondering why he said that when he said it. Dude always seemed like a legit bad mofo with the sword.

Gangsta :smokin
The Destroyers have now gathered. :pimp:

Last edited:
Yeah, Gangsta had some surprising stuff this week. The guy calling Nic a faker had me wondering why he said that when he said it. Dude always seemed like a legit bad mofo with the sword.

He is legit with the sword, but he's B-class legit apparently :lol:

But to be fair, he said that his strength is B-class; he could be an A-class in other areas like speed or something.

Those pain-dulling drugs are what's doing the most for him though for sure. He fights without worrying about defense, so he's able to go as hard as he wants while just making sure to avoid death.

Wondering the same thing. I rely on that site for the majority of my viewing.

School Rumble :pimp: One of my favorite series ever. Was legit sad when it ended.
Had this salty fluid discharge coming out of my eyes, scared the hell out of me.

It's just a slice-of-life about a class of kids and their funny adventures and relationships. The afterschool shootout :pimp:

Sounds good, because i've been looking for more slice of life anime anyways.

New chapter of Prison School is out
Kiyoshi face deep in that ***. :lol:

ubw would be less frustrating if emiya wasn't such a little bish. He didn't need to have a totally miserable future and people told him that.

Back
Top Bottom