The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

World trigger manga mannn
pimp.gif

Good lord. I thought Prison school pushed boundaries but Shimoneta is on a whole nother level. Ole girl really did break into the guys house and try to rape him.

Overlord
Jeez. Clementine's death was brutal. But she deserved every bit of it. :smokin
That teaser though. :wow:

I actually use animefreak tv for my watching of shows

It's whatever. There's a message whenever I try to use the site saying that it'll be up again in like 15-30 days, apparently they're relocating the site to a new host. Hope it works out, because damn near my entire list of anime links (Which i'm fairly certain is over 100) is saved through their. Finding them all on another site would just be a hassle.

I'll use this time to catch up on some manga and maybe start a few new ones, along with the series that i've been watching on Hulu.

One Piece
I'm leaning 60:40 that Luffy's gonna say, 'No.'

Bleach and One Piece once again fire this week

Again, notice how once they're on the way out of Trashrossa the manga gets better :smokin

OP
That sounds like a great alliance that might not happen. :lol:

Bleach
Dont do it Nemu. :frown:

Last edited:
Why do they have Mikumo being such a scrub. He doesn't have to be able to beat the elites but he's just ******ed out there. You would think every fight is his first

Littttttt waiting for that amatori bomb breh....you read the last 3?
and OP....oh boyyyyyyyyy its over for all these Ns
Yea lmao **** bout to get crazy it's bout to be like a battle of elite attackers but I think Yuma can take out 2

Why do they have Mikumo being such a scrub. He doesn't have to be able to beat the elites but he's just ******ed out there. You would think every fight is his first
Remember, trion levels are predetermined, Mikumo's gonna tap into his brain power and use that ability as his best. Ex. he's coaching Tamakoma-2 now, might be worse for the other squads :rofl: (Jin sees all man)

**** yall talmbout. Oda been foreshadowing Straw Hat secondary squads for a minute. Blackbeard and Whitebeard both got squads and Luffy needs the manpower for the final war. After they beat Gladius Bartolomeo said to Cavendish that he never wants to fight on the same team as him again, meaning he clearly will be fighting on the same team as Cavendish again.

^True story. Think about how the arcs since the timeskip have gone. Each has ended with a fairly big change from the way things were before and raised Luffy to a more...let's say "adult" status as a pirate. Fishman Island ended with him claiming it as his territory. Punk Hazard ended with him forming an official alliance with another pirate, himself being a member/former member of the Shicibukai and also a part of the Worst Generation that shook the world two years prior. And this one ends with Luffy gaining numerous allies that are willing to serve under him and by extension head into battle with him when he calls. All of these things have been seen previously with other crews before the time skip and were always shown to be valuable tools for a pirate to have at his disposal. Really it only makes sense that this would have happened at some point.

**** yall talmbout. Oda been foreshadowing Straw Hat secondary squads for a minute. Blackbeard and Whitebeard both got squads and Luffy needs the manpower for the final war. After they beat Gladius Bartolomeo said to Cavendish that he never wants to fight on the same team as him again, meaning he clearly will be fighting on the same team as Cavendish again.
The little one percent that's preventing me from 100 percent buying into this plot development is that it's antithetical to the presumed 'one boat' model of Luffy's heroes, Roger and Shanks.

Luffy finna have an army end of series.

The entire Alabasta army

The Franky Family/carpenters of Water 7

Former victims from Thriller Bark

Hancock's Amazons

Smoker's G5 when they eventually defect from the Marines

The Fishman Island army

The remnants of the Whitebeard Pirates

The giants of Elbaf

The samurai of Wano Country

Dragon and the Revolutionary Army possibly

And now all the warriors from the Colosseum and their armies.

Luffy been building a squad since day one. Dudes forgot that Oda said when he writes the final war it's gonna be even more lit than Marineford.

Oda's editor said that One Piece is around 70 percent finished right now.

Kaidou over here talmbout starting a war to destroy the world.

**** finna be lit.

Last edited:
Lol we all know we gonna come back from that two week wait and the first panel is gonna be "NO" but I do believe he'll probably say yes when chapter 800 is all said and done

Last edited:
Luffy finna have an army end of series.

The entire Alabasta army

The Franky Family/carpenters of Water 7

Former victims from Thriller Bark

Hancock's Amazons

Smoker's G5 when they eventually defect from the Marines

The Fishman Island army

The remnants of the Whitebeard Pirates

The giants of Elbaf

The samurai of Wano Country

Dragon and the Revolutionary Army possibly

And now all the warriors from the Colosseum and their armies.

Luffy been building a squad since day one. Dudes forgot that Oda said when he writes the final war it's gonna be even more lit than Marineford.

Oda's editor said that One Piece is around 70 percent finished right now.

Kaidou over here talmbout starting a war to destroy the world.

**** finna be lit.
You know wassup!!! Wano bout to take it next level....This gonna be Zoros arc...Koushiro's a bad guy in my theory

Bleach

roll.gif

So it's pretty evident that somebody is about to get that work but i don't see Mayuri dying.
But i'm starting to see my hypothesis/theory is becoming true with "Out with the old guard and in with the new"Gotei 13 headed by soul king/captain commander Ichigo.

Curious as to how the Real Nemu died.

If Mayuri dies protecting her, then i can definately appreciate that because i would do the same for my little girl.Somewhere in here is a coming of age story for Nemu.

Like how you have to spread your wings and leave your parents behind to face the world/ Mayuri can't keep her safe anymore because she's growing.

Not Eem Mad No More.

Bleach. So many of the vice captains have been so irrelevant tho i cant see that happeing. Hell the gotei 13 in general havent been in a fair amount of things.

One piece. Dont forget. Shanks isnt one of the ones with a big army as far as we know and hes following him

Bleach
roll.gif

That's exactly why i am saying they are killing the captains in order for the vice captains to get their shine and takeover. It's no coincidence that since Hitsgaya was turned into a zombie and killed amongst other how the captains are just getting work all over the place. I mean even to soul kings Zero Squad got that work. Also it's no coincidence that Ichigos' Squad ( with the inclusion of NII-sama, Renji,etc) where chosen to train up in the Soul Palace. It all seems it's coming full circle or to that point.
Mind you this is just my theory/hypothesis (and my wifes' and one of my day ones who has stuck this Bleach journey out with me) but the ish is just too transparent unless the gawd Kubo does a total mind **** and really shakes things up after Mayuris'/Nemus' death

Lol we all know we gonna come back from that two week wait and the first panel is gonna be "NO" but I do believe he'll probably say yes when chapter 800 is all said and done
Yeah I'm not saying it's not gonna happen, I'm just saying there's a strong chance he says no for some dumb reason

Finally caught up with Prison School..Hana-Sama has become a favorite character of mines in recent history[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom