pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

New Naruto is out as well now.
Spoiler [+]
Dan is the man.
pimp.gif

And Madara is too overpowered. Breaking a forbidden Jutsu just cuz he can.
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

DAMMMMMMMM

eek.gif

cant really say im surprised doe but DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

cant wait to see madara and tobi team up lawddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

at least sasuke's a good guy now: "whoever did it is a hero and saved the ninja world."

whether he likes it or not.

well the whole Madra thing makes sense. Its why its a forbidden jutsu, and why orochimaru made the 1st and 2nd mindless clones. They arent as effective, but you dont risk the edo's breaking out of the jutsu

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Regarding OP,

I stopped reading during Merman Arc. I want to skip it entirely and resume reading OP. Is there anything material that I am missing, or can I just get by skipping this?

If you want to know some of the important points from that arc:
that's all that I can remember.

Thanks.

"Tell the summoner that forbidden techniques should be used with caution" 
sick.gif
 BAWSE 

Plot no Jutsu 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

The fact that madara is still alive is bullcrap to me. It's starting to get ridiculous.

So is he weak now or what?

Nope. If anything, he's stronger than ever now that the control limiters have been broken.

On another note, Man....I was about ready to rage quit Jourmungand because of Vahlmet.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

It was a sweet episode though.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
madara just jailbroke himself
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ninjamania 2012: Naruto x Sasuke vs Madara x Tobi
pimp.gif

kages will be on the bench because madara is about to body all of em...dude leveled up like frieza n !!#@.

random but appreciated
pimp.gif

w t f?!
we didn't even get to see the fight between Velmet and that guy
tired.gif

and who the frack was that that shot Velmet? her twin sister?
eek.gif

i thought they were doing some weird flashback moments
and for a second there it thought that "bookman" was gonna get wacked.... it was him who sent out those assassins

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

w t f?!
we didn't even get to see the fight between Velmet and that guy
tired.gif

and who the frack was that that shot Velmet? her twin sister?
eek.gif

i thought they were doing some weird flashback moments
and for a second there it thought that "bookman" was gonna get wacked.... it was him who sent out those assassins

I wanted to see the fight too.
ohwell.gif

The chick who shot Valmet was the one with the gunblades that she beat before. She was trying to get revenge for her boss's death.
I guess scarecrow couldn't handle Koko so he had to call in a few favors from the CIA.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

On a serious note though, I find it hard to believe Madara hasn't murked one of the Kages yet
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

kages will be on the bench because madara is about to body all of em...dude leveled up like frieza n !!#@.

random but appreciated
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

madara would clap naurto and sasuke up at the same time though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

On a serious note though, I find it hard to believe Madara hasn't murked one of the Kages yet
eyes.gif

I was really getting my hopes up that Tsunade was about to go down.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

random but appreciated
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

madara would clap naurto and sasuke up at the same time though
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Real life, Madara is about to body someone. 

This whole edo tensei loophole is ******ed. Why didnt Madara exploit this earlier so that he could have an immortal, unlimited chakra body? He could have taught someone edo tensei, offed himself, tell his buddy to resurrect him, and proceed to #!@% on everything earlier.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

This whole edo tensei loophole is ******ed. Why didnt Madara exploit this earlier so that he could have an immortal, unlimited chakra body? He could have taught someone edo tensei, offed himself, tell his buddy to resurrect him, and proceed to #!@% on everything earlier.

maybe madara aint knew edo tensi?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
In my opinion, in order to break the desummoning process of the edo tensei, i would guess that one would need to have prior knowledge of how the jutsu works in order to circumvent that part of the process and still remain in tact. this isn't that far of a reach in my opinion because madara, along with the first two hokages (and the second in particular) were alive around the same time, and were all once allies I think, so they might have shared knowledge with each other before they were at each other's throats.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
In my opinion, in order to break the desummoning process of the edo tensei, i would guess that one would need to have prior knowledge of how the jutsu works in order to circumvent that part of the process and still remain in tact. this isn't that far of a reach in my opinion because madara, along with the first two hokages (and the second in particular) were alive around the same time, and were all once allies I think, so they might have shared knowledge with each other before they were at each other's throats.
laugh.gif
i can dig that
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom