The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Naruto is out
Orbito taking the bullet for Kakashi yet again. :smh:

Last edited:
Obito 
laugh.gif

Somehow forgot how to do spoilers.

BTW @pepperjackchees   , Spirited Away is really good! Don't expect an actionmovie though

Last edited:
Kakashi can't catch a break :lol:
Does this mean he gets both eyes now? :pimp:

Kakashi can't catch a break :lol:
Does this mean he gets both eyes now? :pimp:

This would probably be a last resort for Kakashi considering that the chakra drain would either have ol' boy walking around on E, or covering both eyed (blinds) :lol:

Naruto chapter was aite. Still setting the scene for this final battle and I imagine will be much more exciting once animated. Anyone hear about the movie coming out at the end of the year possibly being the final ending of all this? Could be dope

Btw God mode Naruto and Sasuke cant even stand, Kaguya can barely lift her arms, but Kakashi the bootleg ninja and Obito can jump up and hold hands...riiiight Kishi.

I'd heard about the movie Spirited Away and wanted to check it out but haven't been in the mood to see a "sad" movie lately. Anyone seen it? Is it as good as made out to be?

Yes, yes it is. And in general, anything by Hayoa Miyazaki is a hit that i'd recommend.

Naruto
I really hope Obito finally dies.

Wtf is this ****? :lol:

Kakashi about to enter gawd mode. Once he gets those eyes, its over, b.

Sakura always looking like a peasant in the background.

Last edited:

Naruto chapter was aite. Still setting the scene for this final battle and I imagine will be much more exciting once animated. Anyone hear about the movie coming out at the end of the year possibly being the final ending of all this? Could be dope

Btw God mode Naruto and Sasuke cant even stand, Kaguya can barely lift her arms, but Kakashi the bootleg ninja and Obito can jump up and hold hands...riiiight Kishi.
I NOTICED THE SAME DAMN THING. No one else can move but these 2 can just jump in the way? cmon son

And any chapter that sakura lives through is a bad chapter. She should've sacrificed herself instead of obito. He's far more useful than she is.
My mans Zoro finally flexing 
pimp.gif
Showing off the fruits of his labor. Bartolomeo's reaction
roll.gif
I really hope he joins the crew so that we can see him fanboying it up all the time. It's hilarious.
This ***** kurotsuchi had the nerve to call himself benevolent and compassionate when his first action when we were introduced to him was to blow up his subordinates. Cmon son.

At least we get to see some Arrancar although not the one we're all expecting. cough cough Grimmjow cough

One Piece
I wasn't expecting Kanjuro to look Like a kabuki actor. he should put that basket back on his head. He looked better with it. :lol:
Zoro's flexing got Bart feelin some type of way in the last panel. :lol:

Bleach
Kurotsuchi always brings the lulz. :lol:
I wonder if he "recruited" those arrancar. :lol:

The last naruto movie, can't wait to see the design.

have the movies been worth it? I think the last movie i watched was either the bubble jinchurruki one or the Raiga one.

The last naruto movie, can't wait to see the design.

have the movies been worth it? I think the last movie i watched was either the bubble jinchurruki one or the Raiga one.
Likewise, I need to find out which ones I missed and watch em. The last movie needs to be action heavy though.they gotta go out with a bang

Damn Obito :smh: if it wasn't for his eyes Kakashi wouldn't be *****

Dude easily has my favorite ocular powers. Although Susuke's rinnegan is :x

^ I think he can't do anything because he literally has the minimum amount of Chakra remaining.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom