The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

She would need to be easily zoro sanji strength. to go on a ship and wreck havok like that.

Shokugeki no soma with the ode to Fate /zero
243 chapters of no disappointment.

if you're not reading please start.
My boy who is a culinary arts student tried to **** on it before reading. then found out they legit contract a chef for the inspiration and meal ideas.
loves it now

Don’t put Lanji in same sentence as zoro

AHHHHHH THE LATEST CHAPTER OF AOT CONTAINS SO MANY CALL BACKS

(SPOILERS OF COURSE) THIS MANGAKA IS A ****ING GENIUS! THE GOAT!

What tt.
You don't think Sanji is equal to or minimally less strong
You crazy.. My man you forget he still got them skills with his hand

Sanji strong but he not touching zoro. Zoro is closer to luffy than sanji is to zoro imo.

MY GOD THAT CHAPTER OF AOT!!!

That las bit was beautifully drawn and written!!!

I know the anime will do it justice!!

HYPED!!

Attack on Titan 100
It's time boys. :pimp:
042.png

Chapter was amazing. Think Armin is the other person who was there, tag team coming up. Reiner must've saved Falco too, or maybe Eren has them somehow. Oh and ya think ole boy becomes the Warhammer titan mid air?

And I read the OG One Punch Man comic. Love where this one is heading too. Chapter was nuts.

Last edited:
so is everyone becomming titans now in this manga... i dont care if you spoil me or not. i dont really plan to read.

waves we still got beef from you saying Sanji isn't as strong as Zoro. I think they're legit equal. and if zoro is stronger...its by very minimal.
Hell we've seen sanji be great more times than zoro in this new world.

Lol been sanji ain’t done **** in the new world besides get his leg cracked by Vergo, get fodderized by doflamingo, let daifuku punk him, and bake a cake like a ***** :lol:

We STILL waiting on his major “feat” for the “year of sanji.” Oda trolled everybody and only had sanji taking Ls the whole whole cake island arc, which is part of the reason why it’s trash. The newest episode puts it into more perspective as well. Sanji out here crying like a teenage girl while luffy fighting for his(Sanjis too) life :smh: disgraceful. Zoro needs to leave the crew or banish sanji after he finds out he struck his captain smh

What are you talking about??

Sanji has taken down just as many high level enemies as zoro. ( I still say more from what we've seen) vinsmokes suppose to be super power by themselves but he could wash them all. only reason his father beat him was because he through the guy in front of him.

taking on mamas children...

I agree we still haven't seen Zoro go wild or be put in a corner. if Pika has been his hardest challenge yet. and that was more just running around.
Zoro is indeed powerful. Same could be said for Sanji as well though. the times he got beaten up he got cheated.

What are you talking about??

Sanji has taken down just as many high level enemies as zoro. ( I still say more from what we've seen) vinsmokes suppose to be super power by themselves but he could wash them all. only reason his father beat him was because he through the guy in front of him.

taking on mamas children...

I agree we still haven't seen Zoro go wild or be put in a corner. if Pika has been his hardest challenge yet. and that was more just running around.
Zoro is indeed powerful. Same could be said for Sanji as well though. the times he got beaten up he got cheated.

Sanji hasn't really had any wins in the New World. People thought this arc Sanji would get a bunch of moments this arc, but are disappointed because it was more his emotional development. I've enjoyed this arc. I still think Sanji will get more time to shine with the ongoing navel battle and the crew having to wait for Luffy.

As for this whole Sanji vs. Zoro element, the dynamic is finally shifting with Jinbe joining. So, we've seen with the Yonko crews and with Doflamingo the structure seems to be captain, 3 commanders, then the rest of the crew. So now the straw hats look like they'll be set up like that as well. From what we've Zoro looks stronger than Sanji and he probably is, but the margin definitely looks bigger than it probably really is. Sanji has been used to hype up other characters, which is why everyone has been coming for him and been complaining about how Oda's handled his character.

Whole Cake has been a good arc and I'm looking forward to the Reverie and Wano with the whole crew together.

When has Sanji lost in the last 2 arcs? I'm kinda confused??
unless zoro is hiding something with that closed eye. I can't say he's much stronger than sanji. if we're going off a scale of 100. and let's just say Luffy is at 100 on this list.
I put the crew like this
100 luffy
120 Jimbe (possibly stronger)
95 Zoro
94 Sanji
85 Carrot in beast mode
80 Brooke
70 chopper ( 80 in beast mode)
65/70 Robin
60 Usoop
50 nami

unless zoro is hiding something with that closed eye. I can't say he's much stronger than sanji. if we're going off a scale of 100. and let's just say Luffy is at 100 on this list.
I put the crew like this
100 luffy
95 Zoro
94 Sanji
85 Carrot in beast mode
80 Brooke
65/70 Robin
60 Usoop
50 nami
I disagree with some of your power rankings but won't get too much into that. Luffy should be stronger than Jinbe at this point though. If zoro's a 95 I'd probably put sanji at 90. Not a big gap, but still at gap.

The reasoning comes from the fact Zoro hasn't been pushed in the new world at all. On the other hand sanji has been used as a tool by Oda to hype villains up due to the fact he's strong, but also because oda doesn't like people to think ill of zoro. So you have sanji breaking his leg against vergo. His body was already damaged from when nami was in it, but it was the biggest thing in the new world that's hurt fan perception. The other big item was getting stopped easily by doflamingo while being able to do literally nothing against him. Also, a lot of his panel time has been him beat up or crying, took a beating from violet, took a beating from his brothers(couldn't fight back), laid out by judge (yes, he would have won the fight if not for the human shields), his by daifuku who then was taken down by yonji. There's reasonable explanations for it all, but when you compare it zoro who's been made to look like a powerhouse that has beaten all his opponents low diff then in comparison sanji doesn't look great.

I put the crew like this
100 luffy
95 Zoro
94 Sanji
85 Carrot in beast mode
80 Brooke
65/70 Robin
60 Usoop
50 nami
Can't have my man usopp so low on the ranking.. especially since he unlocked haki. If anything he's right beneath the monster trio an jimbe. And Luffy is definitely stronger then jimbe.

Lmaooo you think jinbei is stronger than ZORO?? Who was trained by MIHAWK LOL

I need Oda to hurry up and show zoro real power. Too many ppl forget he’s vice captain for a reason...

Jinbei :smh: really

Back
Top Bottom