The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Man I really wanna catch up on one piece but im so so so far behind. Last I read was like a quarter of the way into Doflamingo's arc.....

tenor.gif

Check this out, if you haven't already.

First time I saw that I broke in tears man

Seven deadly sins- Arthur finally getting some shine. Still gonna get his *** whopped tho

Tower of god- finally picking up the pace. But I think it’s still gonna be bs if bam can beat jahad

Seven deadly sins- Arthur finally getting some shine. Still gonna get his *** whopped tho
idk. I think being able to wield a legendary sword with the souls of past heroes who were known as demon killers might give him a fighting chance. :lol:

Tower of god- finally picking up the pace. But I think it’s still gonna be bs if bam can beat jahad

I think it would depend on how it's executed. I could see if Eduan knew of some weakness to exploit, it also seems like Jahad might become distracted if V or Arlene are brought up which seems inevitable in the case. This isn't the real Jahad, it's the version that's at the same point as Baam climb wise, so I guess it could be massaged. Baam is interesting, because literally everything is an opportunity for him to change or grow as a character and in power.

I just hope Baam isn't the only one who gets stronger in this arc. I'd like to see Khun and company grow as well so that they can realistically keep climbing with Baam. I did like Boro getting excited about fighting someone/something who uses weapons.

I hear Promised Neverland and Dr. Stone are both good. I've been waiting for the chapters to build up before starting

Same about dr stone. Been hearing good things. The art looks cool as well. Need to buckle down and read it

Also. I rewatched basically the chimera ant arc while I was high...I’ve come to the realization Hunter x Hunter is top 5.

P.S. gon transformation still trash

I haven’t read AoT in a while but I came across a thread on another forum and um... the author really Went for it didn’t he. Guess his fascination with the Germany was just too strong

Same about dr stone. Been hearing good things. The art looks cool as well. Need to buckle down and read it
They just finished "chapter one" (which was 45 chapters :lol:) and just started chapter two. It's great so far.

What's a mini synoosyn about Dr stone?
Everyone in the world is mysteriously turned to Stone one day. Fast forward to the distant future where main protag and friend(s) turn back. They then set out to reclaim the land from nature and restore the kingdom of science, all while trying to figure out what happened in the past. Hilarity ensues all throughout.

Berserk
Today history has been made...
She's back. After about 21ish real life years, Casca has been made whole again. I can't believe it in all honesty. :lol:
I've been alive longer than she's been broken. That blows my mind. :lol:
I cannot wait for the next chapter. Seeing her first interaction with Guts after all these years is really gonna be something.

Last edited:
started reading the my hero manga and just finished chapter 100

season 3 is gonna be ridiculously good

Also. I rewatched basically the chimera ant arc while I was high...I’ve come to the realization Hunter x Hunter is top 5.

P.S. gon transformation still trash
When Meruem first came out his cocoon and killed the little boy in cold blood. I realised Hunter x Hunter was top 5 and was destined for greatness.

I've been meaning to catch up on The Promised Neverland for a solid year now :smh:

I like Dr. Stone too though. That and this random series I came across called Jagaaaaaan are the main manga I've been staying up on.

I dig Darling in the FranXX but I think I've grown a little tired of what Studio Trigger brings to the table. There's definitely a place for style over substance, but I guess I just wish they'd switch it up once in a while.

Anything else this season that people are still into? I've probably been liking March Comes In Like A Lion S2, Violet Evergarden, and Kokkoku the most lately.

one piece anime is making this trash whole cake arc actually seem decent,

black clover anime is heating up as well. they been on a run the past few episodes.

NEEEEED MHA to come byke

Reactions: Ube
Man, I'm not about to type/get a synopsis like you ___s are incapable of copying and pasting the names into Google yourselves :lol:

Finally got around to watching the first episode of Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens and it definitely has my interest. Already some cool overlapping events and perspectives at play.

Cross-Dress fam just chilling in people's houses until they get home so he can kill them is a trip :lol:

Back
Top Bottom