The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

This commander Erwin is a wild CRAZY boy.

I noticed it the first time he was on some wild **** and saying some bonkers *** all these ppl gonna die strategy but this confirms it. What a way to go out.

Also Levi creeping in to my top 10 badass anime characters ever. The way he carved up beast titan :wow: 🔥:pimp:

31C8F0B4-12FD-4AAC-B39C-E25D31B44E37.jpeg

:nerd:

you finished with season 3?
Yeah finished Wed. Just got done with the Levi ova.

Ever since I saw the beast titan and then saw Erwin's dad as a teacher in the flashback I was like aint this the same person?

I went ahead and googled it and at least I'm not crazy. Seems it was a theory for a time. I'm chalking it up to Isayama's art being a bit too similar/repetitive.

Are any of these AoT movies worth watching? :nerd:

someone is def coming to save them the question is who.

I'm not sure about that. This is a fight where they're gonna have to evolve I think. Hawkins has been hinted as having that card that lets people go past their limits. He could defect and join the fight, plus we haven't seen him in a while. I think Big Mom also decides to end the alliance during the fight and leaves or back stabs Kaido at some point. Really hoping though that the supernovas have to break their limits. That's when haki evolves it's been said, probably how Zoro turns his blades black, and how Luffy awakens his fruit.

I'm not sure about that. This is a fight where they're gonna have to evolve I think. Hawkins has been hinted as having that card that lets people go past their limits. He could defect and join the fight, plus we haven't seen him in a while. I think Big Mom also decides to end the alliance during the fight and leaves or back stabs Kaido at some point. Really hoping though that the supernovas have to break their limits. That's when haki evolves it's been said, probably how Zoro turns his blades black, and how Luffy awakens his fruit.
I can see big mom backstabbing kaido, maybe trying to steal his fruit if she figured out a way to do that like blackbeard did

Wonder what CP0 is gonna do as things move on. I feel like they might help Luffy's side just so more dangerous pirates die.

It's a good thing Big Mom didn't bring her crew along

4 more ppl have yet to arrive. That's the prophecy.

Hawkins could be one of them. If this is a next gen sort of thing, Yamato may be joining as well eventually. Gotta get over that hump that is her/his father.

4 more ppl have yet to arrive. That's the prophecy.

Hawkins could be one of them. If this is a next gen sort of thing, Yamato may be joining as well eventually. Gotta get over that hump that is her/his father.
What's the prophecy ? oh about the 9 people facing Kaido? I mean if they want to bring more people in you can bring in Hawkins, Marco can provide support, Drake could come up if him and Apoo stop fighting and Apoo decides to defect now that Queen wants him dead. Somehow Law's crew left the submarine and got on the island even though it's floating? Yamato is another option with Momo witnessing.

I'm hesitant to say anymore external people are making their way to Wano with it busting at the seams already. But contenders are Urouge, last we saw was on a sky island where Kaido jumped from, so who knows how far that was. Bege left Dressrosa at some point recently and was on the move, blackbeard was leaving his island.

Orochi will probably revive and have to be dealt with again.

Wonder what CP0 is gonna do as things move on. I feel like they might help Luffy's side just so more dangerous pirates die.

It's a good thing Big Mom didn't bring her crew along

Some of them are there, but haven't arrived yet. Perospero left to come ahead of them, but Smoothie and a ship full of people are there including Flampe and some others, they just got knocked off the waterfall by Marco, so they're late arrivals.

Back
Top Bottom