The Official Avy Help/Request Thread

I love when the talented use there powers for good. Haha.

BTW can you help me fix mine.

Last edited:
I know how to make avys I just need the damn program free. I used to do them for NT a few years ago.
Similar story here. I really just made a handful of gifs for S&T though. I was practicing and trying to get better before I offered to make some for people. Someone had actually hooked me up w/a free copy too but I lost it on my old hard drive. :smh:

But I do know how to make them. My current avy is one I made myself. Not the greatest. But it's passable. :lol:

Last edited:
Similar story here. I really just made a handful of gifs for S&T though. I was practicing and trying to get better before I offered to make some for people. Someone had actually hooked me up w/a free copy too but I lost it on my old hard drive. :smh:

But I do know how to make them. My current avy is one I made myself. Not the greatest. But it's passable. :lol:

Shuges, PM ESyDC. He knows the way :nerd:

Question. On yuku I could upload dozens of pictures to an album to choose which one can be my avatar at any time, can I do that on here?

Question. On yuku I could upload dozens of pictures to an album to choose which one can be my avatar at any time, can I do that on here?
Go to profile > scroll down > you will see "YOUR PHOTOS" > there you can upload pic. To view of pick an avatar > click on the "avatars" album > there should be an option "edit my photos" > here you can choose your avatar from all the avatar/pics you uploaded.

I'll try to help out and do some requests next week. Did this RG3 one a few hours ago and since it had been a while that I actually made an avy, really didn't anticipate how long it would take to make :lol: I'll have some free time next week though so yeah.

Back
Top Bottom