The Official Avy Help/Request Thread

Can you put a crown on my avy or is that askin too much

i would if i could lol :lol: i made a few attempts last night in photoshop on a personal photo but failed

i downloaded some santa hat apps after that and made a few using the apps but it doesnt look as clean :x

thanks elpablo21 elpablo21 for the PS and taking the time to email me instructions. :nthat: I would rep you but i cant

going to try once i get off work today

Last edited:
No problem man 
nthat.gif

I'd like to join in with the holiday spirit too.

Santa hat would be appreciated.

900x900px-LL-8da2e4cb_Cyclops2.jpeg

Is this the correct thread where one can request an animated avatar?
nerd.gif
Yessir
@Elpablo21

So we don't have to bother you all the time, what's the easiest way for us to get rid of the white bars on our own?
For pictures its easy.

You can use an online app like http://apps.pixlr.com/editor/ if you dont have any photo editing programs at your disposal.

Simplest thing you can do is basically just crop your picture so it fits a 1:1 ratio in height and length. As long as both dimensions are the same size, no white bars

If you dont want (or cant to avoid cutting too much out of the picture) to crop it, you can add an additional layer behind your picture and fill it in with NT's background color to avoid the white bars.

Example:
First thing you want to do is add a layer. In the Layer box, there's option to add one at the bottom right.

second you want to make the canvas size an even ratio of 1:1. Under "Image" should be a option for Canvas size. Whichever dimension is is smaller bump it up to match the opposing dimension's size. 500x500 for this pic

Layer order should go, your picture layer first, the blank layer 2nd. Center your image with the drag/move tool

select the color for your background. NT's background color in the avatar area is # 1A1A1A

Bucket fill the layer and that's it. 

It's basically the same for gifs, you just need a program like photoshop/ulead that can handle manipulating multiple frames at once for a gif

Since I have come to the right thread, then I shall get started. :lol:
if someone can, I would like and avy made from this video

Ideally, i want it from the :56 to the 1:00 mark (from when the streak appears, to when they transform) if possible. If not then from when they jump out to the transformations is fine too. :lol:

elpablo21 elpablo21 , can I trouble you for two new avys when you get a chance?

Please and thank you.

#1:

3:14-3:18

Text
Champ in blue
Hi-Tech in yellow

#2:

0:06-0:10

Text
Champ in pink
CR7 in pink

Back