The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

roll.gif
that was too funny

damn this games wasting so many batteries on my wireless controller. is there a cord for it or do i need to buy a wired controller?

i know im not the best 1.17 k/d.... but im tired of going 20/12 lately and having teammates that go
3/12 4/15... etc. someone get at me today on mw2 gt- falconpunch09
and the next person that kills me running around using the akimbo shottys will make me
bust my controller

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

i know im not the best 1.17 k/d.... but im tired of going 20/12 lately and having teammates that go
and the next person that kills me running around using the akimbo shottys will make me
bust my controller
Yeah them 1887 joints are mad annoying but i cant complain since i run around nonstop with the tactical knife setup and probably piss people offalmost as much

laugh.gif
the Akimbo shottys are incredible,

yesterday i DOMINATED with them on the snow map with the train carts. I had like a 15 killstreak solely using them, i could have easily had a nuke if istructured my killstreaks right. I think i had UAV+Care Package+Predator
mad.gif

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

bust my controller

this and campers make me wanna sweet chin music my tv... ADD ME GnR TerrorisTm I'll be on later when I get outta work

anyone else love being the militia in multiplayer? when they be saying "eyolah acmadinijhad"
roll.gif
roll.gif
or however you wouldspell it...i be having fun talking smack on xbox..ya NTers add ya boy..GT is DTA Sickamore

anyone else get stuck in consecutive games where your just garbage?
my k/d went down from 1.31 to 1.28 in like 10 games
smh.gif

this one dude would somehow have 2 claymores and camp in skidrow with a Striker

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

smh.gif

One Man Army
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

smh.gif

One Man Army
pimp.gif

then how does he have a Striker?

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

anyone else love being the militia in multiplayer? when they be saying "eyolah acmadinijhad"
roll.gif
roll.gif
or however you would spell it...i be having fun talking smack on xbox..ya NTers add ya boy..GT is DTA Sickamore

mayor my fault I ain't join ya lobby the other day I ain't have my mic
smh.gif
I bought a new one today so I'll be on later

Back
Top Bottom