The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

shotty akimbo is
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

SO pissed at this game
smh.gif

From the camping to shotguns reaching 50 feet (sarcasm) but you get the point....

Think I'll be done playing this game in a few days.....

Akimbo shotguns are the WORST

They can kill you from 40 feet away.

At least in Halo when someone has a shotgun as long as you keep your distance it doesn't do much damage.

How is it even fun for people to run around doing cheap stuff? Ruins the game. They need to make a patch so those damn akimbo shotguns aren't so overpowered

Man F what yall say
laugh.gif

Akimbo 1887's do WORK and imma keep using them from when i hit lvl 67 to when i prestige again... its not like you got em for that long unless you dontplan on prestiging... those are the ONLY shottys that got that kind of range.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

yeah when they throw nades it sounds like they be sayin "this ones for your mother" to me at least lol

ya its weird because i always hear them yell "TANGO SUCKAH" and "BAMBI" its unbearable because of i have turtle beach and i hear gunshotsand that repeatedly

man those were cell phone pics and the end game score disappears so fast i didnt let it focus LMAO dang i got the money to buy a flattie i just havent had thetime get off my head LMAO and my scores were 30-13 and 30-18 on FFA

Originally Posted by npa07

man those were cell phone pics and the end game score disappears so fast i didnt let it focus LMAO dang i got the money to buy a flattie i just havent had the time get off my head LMAO and my scores were 30-13 and 30-18 on FFA
how the hell do people play this on a regular sdtv?!

I don't even bother playin Derail, such a boring map everyone just camps.

indifferent.gif
@ my K/D ratio stayin' at 1.65 for 3 days (not that I care too much, but I'm used to see it goin' up).
laugh.gif

I've hit an even worse patch of terrible games. Jus waiting till i get that AK. Level 60 rite now.

THose MOdel 1887s piss me off. especially if you got lightweight running around w/ scavenger.
mad.gif
mad.gif

And i can't get a kill streak to save my life. all i need is 5 kills then i get dat Harrier to lead me into the AC130
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiLwAnG05

Originally Posted by npa07

man those were cell phone pics and the end game score disappears so fast i didnt let it focus LMAO dang i got the money to buy a flattie i just havent had the time get off my head LMAO and my scores were 30-13 and 30-18 on FFA
how the hell do people play this on a regular sdtv?!
its easy bro lol

I hate using the Famas again, prestige FTL.

Its a solid gun esp its accuracy, but when I enter a room with like 2-3 heads its almost impossible for me to catch em all since its weak. With an M16 thoughthey drop 1-2-3.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Akimbo 1887s are pretty annoying. I really don't mind too much, but I've run into guys swearing they're better than everyone in the room, andthat's the only class they'll use.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

I've hit an even worse patch of terrible games. Jus waiting till i get that AK. Level 60 rite now.

THose MOdel 1887s piss me off. especially if you got lightweight running around w/ scavenger.
mad.gif
mad.gif

And i can't get a kill streak to save my life. all i need is 5 kills then i get dat Harrier to lead me into the AC130
pimp.gif
switch the ac130 to chopper gunner. by time the ac130 'reloads' the enemies would have scattered from the group they were in. chopper youcan murk them all.

i havent played mw2 all weekend, been playing 2k8 and cod4 with my nephew. dude brought my k/d ratio from 1.1x to .83
indifferent.gif
dude got better though. he was murkingdudes with the m16 in tdm

Originally Posted by KRS87

^ Did you get anything after you prestiged?
Nope, but there are more challenges which = more points to level up quicker.

I stand corrected. As bad as double shotty's are sometimes.....nothing annoys me more than noob toobers.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by KRS87

^ Did you get anything after you prestiged?
Nope, but there are more challenges which = more points to level up quicker.

I stand corrected. As bad as double shotty's are sometimes.....nothing annoys me more than noob toobers.
sick.gif

Don't you get one custom class spot? I could've sworn that I saw that in a vid on youtube, that you get a custom class spot per prestige.

when you prestege do the first levels go as fast as they do on the first prestege's set of levels?

haven't gotten to lvl40 yet for the m16, but i was wondering, in your experience NT, can you one-burst kill with an m16 WITHOUT SP (stopping power)?

i'm trying to figure out how to work my perks and attachments.. i really wanna rock RDS w/ silencer without SP.

also, is the holo more of a preference thing, or is it actually better than RDS?

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

haven't gotten to lvl40 yet for the m16, but i was wondering, in your experience NT, can you one-burst kill with an m16 WITHOUT SP (stopping power)?

i'm trying to figure out how to work my perks and attachments.. i really wanna rock RDS w/ silencer without SP.

also, is the holo more of a preference thing, or is it actually better than RDS?
I was wondering the same thing.
Can anyone explain the differences between the two?

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

i thought since the red dot is bigger on the holo that it makes for easier aim for targets

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

i thought since the red dot is bigger on the holo that it makes for easier aim for targets
Oh. I thought the it was slightly zoomed in.
I'll stick with red dot sight then.

Back
Top Bottom