The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by npa07

few maps from the other day

jl3w3q.jpg

nfn1fm.jpg
*insert Kobe *## gif*

whers the cheapest place to cop just the game? i saw it on walmart for 49.99 any place cheaper?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

the Akimbo shottys are incredible,

Cheesiest thing in the game, dudes catch you with one shot and not even close to you, ridiculous.
probably are, but they are WAYY better than just camping like most people do in this game.

Run and gunning with Akimbo shotty's >>>> aiming through your sights in one area waiting for someone to run by.

But another fun thing i found out is using the Riot Shield. I swear i had a whole team in panic in Ground War, Domination.
laugh.gif
Dudes couldnt kill me for %$@@, plus i had the Akimbo shottys as secondary.
pimp.gif
One after one i would drop them dudes with Riot Shield melees, Thowingknives, and one shot akimbo shottys

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Cheesiest thing in the game, dudes catch you with one shot and not even close to you, ridiculous.
probably are, but they are WAYY better than just camping like most people do in this game.

Run and gunning with Akimbo shotty's >>>> aiming through your sights in one area waiting for someone to run by.

But another fun thing i found out is using the Riot Shield. I swear i had a whole team in panic in Ground War, Domination.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
One after one i would drop them dudes with Riot Shield melees, Thowing knives, and one shot akimbo shottys

I hope I never play with you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jeenewed

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
One after one i would drop them dudes with Riot Shield melees, Thowing knives, and one shot akimbo shottys
I hope I never play with you
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
man i play to have fun now, ill admit i was one of thosedudes who cared about their K/D ratio alot but after testing alot of stuff i realized that there is alot of fun things to do in this game.

One day man just start playing around with the Riot Shield, random perks, and random equipment and see how much fun u have

nfn1fm.jpg

You must be @#@+%$# kidding me!!! That's gotta be the best score in MW2 I've seen. I bet you were cheating and had wall hax.

laugh.gif

yesterday i DOMINATED with them on the snow map with the train carts. I had like a 15 killstreak solely using them, i could have easily had a nuke if i structured my killstreaks right. I think i had UAV+Care Package+Predator
mad.gif

Rangers or 1887s?

laugh.gif
Dudes couldnt kill me for @#$+, plus i had the Akimbo shottys as secondary.
pimp.gif

Those shotguns kinda ruin the entire feel of the game for me. I mean, come on, is this MODERN Warfare or what? They got some gun used by pirates in the 17thcentury and @++#. COD4 had MP44, which was an old weapon, but it could still be considered as an old classic MODERN weapon, why did they include these ancientshotguns in this game? And the guys who have akimbo with either one of the two shotguns look like this when they're running with them:

splo.jpg

I just tried COD4 today for the first time in weeks and man, is that game incredible. I can't believe that I used to complain about campers in that game.That game had perfectly balanced multiplayer. And this is coming from a guy whose killing ratio is significantly higher in MW2 than COD4.

It's official, I hate this game
laugh.gif

I can't remember the last time I had an amazing game, my KD is dropping like no other
sick.gif

#%#& it I'm just gonna start messing around with different things. EVERY game I play in the camping is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Nash

laugh.gif

yesterday i DOMINATED with them on the snow map with the train carts. I had like a 15 killstreak solely using them, i could have easily had a nuke if i structured my killstreaks right. I think i had UAV+Care Package+Predator
mad.gif

Rangers or 1887s?
The rangers, i havent unlocked the other ones yet

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I could swear that the OpFor guys scream "Your mother!" sometimes during the battle.
i swear i hear dude saying "adfladfkafk SUCKA"

i be
laugh.gif
when i hear that

trying to run tonight. get at me doosta45

yo mayor add. lets see what you got (nh)

Akimbo weapons are the MOST ******ed thing ever...

They are so overpowered it is not even fair... pisses me off so damn much.

Last match some idiot runs around with them...we still win... yells at us for using an M16...yet ummm he still uses his akimbos next round...worst thing in thegame

i expected to be hooked on this @@+* like i was on cod4
smh.gif

hell nah i barely play this 3 times a week
smh.gif

i just wanna level up get the m16
pimp.gif

SO pissed at this game
smh.gif

From the camping to shotguns reaching 50 feet (sarcasm) but you get the point....

Think I'll be done playing this game in a few days.....

I hopped on for about 5 mins and did some damage earlier.

2rfzslc.jpg

Finally got my first Nuke
*Pats self on the back.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom