The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by KRS87

^ Did you get anything after you prestiged?
Nope, but there are more challenges which = more points to level up quicker.

I stand corrected. As bad as double shotty's are sometimes.....nothing annoys me more than noob toobers.
sick.gif

Don't you get one custom class spot? I could've sworn that I saw that in a vid on youtube, that you get a custom class spot per prestige.
You're right, I have a 6th spot.

akimbo p90s on rust had me lookin like tomb raider last night...akimbo guns+marathon=savage on small maps

BTW I played with them dudes who do nothing but knife the whole game...had me wanting to spike my xbox...still won the match but these dudes is wild

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

getdynamicimage.aspx.jpg

Anybody use these my boy swears by em.
http://www.kontrolfreek.c...ntrolFreek-FPS-Freek.asp

FPS Freek increases your accuracy in first-person shooter games like Halo, Gears of War, Call of Dutyand others. FPS Freek was designed and tested by professional gamers in tournaments across the Country. The results are clear -FPS Freek enhances aiming precision and increases game performance with a minimal learning curve.

The added analog stick length provides 40% more linear distance from full stop to stop. This gives you more leverage and increased precision without disturbingyour natural gaming playing feel.

getdynamicimage.aspx.jpg

Anybody use these my boy swears by em.
http://www.kontrolfreek.c...ntrolFreek-FPS-Freek.asp

FPS Freek increases your accuracy in first-person shooter games like Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty and others. FPS Freek was designed and tested by professional gamers in tournaments across the Country. The results are clear - FPS Freek enhances aiming precision and increases game performance with a minimal learning curve.

The added analog stick length provides 40% more linear distance from full stop to stop. This gives you more leverage and increased precision without disturbing your natural gaming playing feel.
WTF_hax.jpg

I was playing Ground War and got hit with 3 nukes in a span of 5-6 games. When I saw the the scores where one dude is 26-2 and the guy on the opposite team is1-27
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
Oh well it was funny though.

Originally Posted by azabweekay

My cousin recently told me that EMPs could stop nukes... Any truth to this?
it is true, EMP knocks out all electronics.... includin the timer for the nuke, see it used, dude was tight....

azabweekay wrote:
My cousin recently told me that EMPs could stop nukes... Any truth to this?

EMP does stop you from calling it in though but it can't stop it once it's already activated.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Man F what yall say
laugh.gif

Akimbo 1887's do WORK and imma keep using them from when i hit lvl 67 to when i prestige again... its not like you got em for that long unless you dont plan on prestiging... those are the ONLY shottys that got that kind of range.

so your one of those idiots i hate playing against... dude how is that even fun... they are so overpowered its not even fair. You don't even have to aim atpeople and it takes them out...
indifferent.gif
@ you

good looks on the info regarding RDS and holo guys. i'm gonna stick with the holo, just had a few mean runs with a holo'd famas.

Yeezy St Laurent wrote:
I was playing Ground War and got hit with 3 nukes in a span of 5-6 games. When I saw the the scores where one dude is 26-2 and the guy on the opposite team is 1-27
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
Oh well it was funny though.
That @+$ is beyond lame. Everytime I'm playing FFA, there's always two dudes finding a spot nobodygoes on the map killing eachother while using their tactical insertions.
I end up finding them and killing them before they get it though, Turtle Beaches ftw.

Back
Top Bottom