The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

yo anybody whos gonna get the game at midngiht or whatever send me a friend invite so Ill have somebody to play with, I only got one friend whos getting thegame w/ me at the same time. Gt is xdjricox

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

wow this dude is seriously playing it right now live feed
justin tv /leobo
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thanks for putting this up...Its Miami dudes, and know where to getthe game early....[/color]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Got my copy finally in queens.Dudes lined up at a mom and pop store like it's midnight launch. Now the question is if I should put the game in my 360 and play. I know people been playing online but I heard IW is planning to RIP the consoles of people playing early retail copies

Is this true? where did u hear it and did u play

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Got my copy finally in queens.Dudes lined up at a mom and pop store like it's midnight launch. Now the question is if I should put the game in my 360 and play. I know people been playing online but I heard IW is planning to RIP the consoles of people playing early retail copies

Is this true? where did u hear it and did u play
nah they cant do that its not our fault stores are selling them early. the only thing IW is going to do is reset the leaderboards day one

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Where can i get it early in BAY AREA PM PLEASE
i really dont think theres anywhere to get any game early in the Bay, atleast not that i know of
nerd.gif
there really isnt, not many mom&pop stores here.

Im hella mad i got the RROD
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

now i have to buy it for ps3, or wait about a month to get my 360 fixed
ohwell.gif
why dont u just swap your 360?

I swear to god this 50 cal is weak as +$##....if I don't hit from the neck up dude is going to live, like what the hell....but I guess it's cool withthe silencer and uav jammer but damn I need more power

Oh yeah and crank you don't know what the hell youre talking about when it comes to ps3 and people having mics....I played like 15 games tonight and therewere at least 10 mics in every one of them

Here's a good early 360 Vs PS3 comparison, both videos are in HD and both vids have the same map:

360:

PS3:

Obviously, even though they're HD, the quality isn't as good as the real game.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Oh yeah and crank you don't know what the hell youre talking about when it comes to ps3 and people having mics....I played like 15 games tonight and there were at least 10 mics in every one of them

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]thats a cot damn lie...[/color]
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Oh yeah and crank you don't know what the hell youre talking about when it comes to ps3 and people having mics....I played like 15 games tonight and there were at least 10 mics in every one of them

thats a cot damn lie...
grin.gif

maybe on MW2 right now cause the dudes that have it are "gamers"

but na, rarely get that many.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]thats a cot damn lie...[/color]
grin.gif

That's how my games were tonight in CoD4. I was making people so angry. Got the other team to argue with eachother too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

thats a cot damn lie...
grin.gif

maybe on MW2 right now cause the dudes that have it are "gamers"

but na, rarely get that many.

And there we have it folks... Only the GAMERS have mics on PS3. No need to hear anybody else buddy.

On another note:
Modern Warfare 2 is pure art.

There are no words to describe how amazing this game is. The campaign is enough to get you emotional. I'm serious.

Perfect 10.
Back to the campaign... I'm headed toward the hotel...

Finally gonna go to sleep. So hard to out this game down. I was playing with mez one by random chance. My favorite killstreak has got to be when you get a 8kill streak and get 4 care packages. 2 of them are guarenteed to be beasty. Tip: press Right trigger to make precision missile go faster.

idk dont some of you guys think modern warfare was slightly better? I feel that the levels are really compact and the action is cartoonish then the last one.There doesn't seem to be any sort of strategy going on. Plus there is so much stuff going on its hard to really focus. Maybe I just have to get used to it.And the map kills me. Im used to using the map and i swear when you get uav you see all the red dots but apparently people all of a sudden appear right behindyou that weren't on the map. Its as if the spawn exactly behind you.

Back
Top Bottom