The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

according to Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling. "We'll do an internal beta, if we feel a public one is needed, we'll explore that route as
well."

Let's hear whhat you PS3 fanboy hordes say now..
are u part of this internal beta?

getting it for both systems ftw!
tongue.gif

No I'm not. But you said that there never was a beta. And the fact that there never was a public beta isn't the same as saying that there never was abeta at all.

Yes, getting both versions is what I would do as well if I had both consoles. And I'm not saying that the 360 version will be significantly better. The PS3version will be amazing as well. I'm just saying that if you have to pick one of them, then the 360 one is the one to pick. Don't take my word for it.Go to amazon.com and read the comments from those who pre-ordered. Almost everyone who has both consoles is picking it up for the 360, if he isn't pickingup both. It's not a coincidence that the 360 version is outselling the PS3 version 2-to-1. There are games that are better for the PS3. For example, no onewith both consoles would pick up Final Fantasy for the 360. But COD is not one of those games.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

18key wrote:

Booz N Shoes213 wrote:

im thinkin of coppin a 360 cuz of this game
You should get a PS3, so that you wont have to take 2 weeks off in a little while.

tongue.gif
It's all love, fanboys.
Why are PS3 fanboys always the ones to fire shots first in these threads?

*waits for the Pakistani guy with the Final Fantasy avatar to write how he has both consoles and that he's not a fanboy but still defend this PS3 fanboy
despite the fact that he fired shots first*

Anyway, since you wanted to go there:

The new 360s with Jasper chips have a much lower risk of RROD.

But
laugh.gif
@ wanting to buy a console because of MW2 and that console being PS3.

COD4 rating average on gamerankings.com for the 360: 94.17%

COD4 rating average on gamerankings.com for the PS3: 93.67%

COD: WAW rating average on gamerankings.com for the 360: 85.77%

COD: WAW rating average on gamerankings.com for the PS3: 84.58%

The beta of MW2 is on the 360. The downloadable map packs will be available for the 360 before the PS3. The 360 MW2 custom console. The fact that the 360
controller is 10 times better for shooters than the PS3 one. Xbox live parties. Better online community on the 360. Less lag in multiplayer games ON AVERAGE.
Don't be mad, oh PS3 fanboy. These are just facts I'm stating. Facts that work for my console, but nonetheless still facts. I could go on. The
difference won't be huge, but it will still be enough of a difference to say that the 360 version is THE version to own.
This post needs more violins

ViolinsCorner.jpg

eyes.gif
son stay [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]BITTER.[/color]

It's good that you are honest to post your feelings as a reply to my fact-filled post. Just let it all out, let it all out.
Son are you that ignorant? You post game rankings that were at most 1% better on Xbox360, 1%,whodoes that?
eyes.gif
roll.gif
.Kid is talking about an internal beta, do you even know what a INTERNAL beta is? It's in-houseby the developer and specific game tester, and just to let you know EVERY console gets an internal beta. Let me make this clear, EVERY CONSOLE get's an internal beta, yes that means PS3 as well rookie. You thinkdevelopers make games, press it and send it to your local Gamestop?
laugh.gif
. Stop gettingpublic and internal beta mixed up. Get off cloud 9 g and open that door called reality check, rookie. All that rambling, I thought you was on your period.

Lets fact check your facts:
  1. We're getting the map packs too.
  2. eyes.gif
    That means nothing if you already have a 360.
  3. Personal preference.
  4. Parties? Better Community? Let me guess you can find more people online
    roll.gif
  5. XBL has more lag than PS3, don't even try to play that off G.
Keep pulling that string son
pimp.gif

Ive had both and i prefer PS3 version of madden, COD and i prefer having FREE online access and FREE INTERNAL WIFI connect.

Its crazy that they STILL havent included the wireless on their consoles........Just plain ridiculous.

why do clowns argue so hard bout companies that they have no real connection towards

I can understand if you worked for either company or knew people who worked at the companies

I seriously can't understand why people get into such heated arguments over a damm video game system

damn... I thought I was coming in here to see new pics and more love for MW2, instead its just a bunch of corny kids arguing about systems
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
when will this !!%# get old for y'all?

:exits thread.

Originally Posted by Gunitjordan

No zombies tho.....still a cop madden till then i guess

there is no zombies because this is modern warfare not WWII and also there is a survival game like zombies
ohwell.gif

someone stole both my ps3 controllers last week
mad.gif

now i have to spend my money on controllers. anyone know where to get any for cheap?

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by Booz N Shoes213

im thinkin of coppin a 360 cuz of this game

You should get a PS3, so that you wont have to take 2 weeks off in a little while.

tongue.gif
It's all love, fanboys.

Why are PS3 fanboys always the ones to fire shots first in these threads?

*waits for the Pakistani guy with the Final Fantasy avatar to write how he has both consoles and that he's not a fanboy but still defend this PS3 fanboy despite the fact that he fired shots first*

Anyway, since you wanted to go there:

The new 360s with Jasper chips have a much lower risk of RROD.

But
laugh.gif
@ wanting to buy a console because of MW2 and that console being PS3.

COD4 rating average on gamerankings.com for the 360: 94.17%
COD4 rating average on gamerankings.com for the PS3: 93.67%

COD: WAW rating average on gamerankings.com for the 360: 85.77%
COD: WAW rating average on gamerankings.com for the PS3: 84.58%

The beta of MW2 is on the 360. The downloadable map packs will be available for the 360 before the PS3. The 360 MW2 custom console. The fact that the 360 controller is 10 times better for shooters than the PS3 one. Xbox live parties. Better online community on the 360. Less lag in multiplayer games ON AVERAGE. Don't be mad, oh PS3 fanboy. These are just facts I'm stating. Facts that work for my console, but nonetheless still facts. I could go on. The difference won't be huge, but it will still be enough of a difference to say that the 360 version is THE version to own.

laugh.gif

this game is gonna be EPIC no matter what system you have
pimp.gif

Where's the best pre-order deal?
I wanna be able to get the game at a midnite release, but all these stores are offering gift cards only if you're willing to get the game on the16th....(o_O)

Cmon NT, what yall got?

Originally Posted by 18key

Booz N Shoes213 wrote
*waits for the Pakistani guy with the Final Fantasy avatar to write how he has both consoles and that he's not a fanboy but still defend this PS3 fanboy despite the fact that he fired shots first*

289wu38.gif
289wu38.gif

man theres no reason to argue I can leave here for a month and you'll still be arguing about which system is better.
anyways spots in queens kept me updated and say they may sell the game on monday. so that'll be atleast one week early
360 GT in sig add me if you wanna play when you get the game ppl

Originally Posted by the north west

why do clowns argue so hard bout companies that they have no real connection towards

I can understand if you worked for either company or knew people who worked at the companies

I seriously can't understand why people get into such heated arguments over a damm video game system
My thoughts exactly, buncha clowns.

"Too bad if you try to burn it, it won't work on your modded 360, unless you have the old hitachi DVD drive with iXtreme 1.5.
If you have Samsung, Toshiba, Lite-on or BenQ you're SOL for now, since this game uses Wave 4 video, something that isn't supported with 1.6.
You need to get your xbox 360 reflashed when the iXtreme 1.7 comes out, still not out. Should be here in a few days."

Edit*My bad not trying to get the thread locked but that quote is false

Once again you guys are all wack with this unimportant nonsense
smh.gif
. Bunch of emotional clowns. You guys just justify what you have regardless. A bunch of grown$%% men arguing over consoles. Should be ashamed of yourselves. Go sit your #%%%$ down somewhere

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Once again you guys are all wack with this unimportant nonsense
smh.gif
. Bunch of emotinal clowns. You guys just justify what you have regardless. A bunch of grown $%% men arguing over consoles. Should be ashamed of yourselves. Go sit your #%%%$ down somewhere
"QFT"

"THIS"

"*DEAD*"

donjuan23 is gonna get this thread locked. the game will sellout almost ever new release sells out for the firstshipment. check your local gamestop for midnight releases.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

MarTdiZzle23 wrote:

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

18key wrote:

Booz N Shoes213 wrote

289wu38.gif
289wu38.gif

man theres no reason to argue I can leave here for a month and you'll still be arguing about which system is better.
anyways spots in queens kept me updated and say they may sell the game on monday. so that'll be atleast one week early
360 GT in sig add me if you wanna play when you get the game ppl

smh.gif
Not even needed. Hope Dirty snipes you with that Modern Warfare 50 cal

Dude, WTH is wrong with you? Was I racist to say that he was Pakistani or something? He has a Pakistani flag in his sig. I just assumed that he's fromPakistan. Where in the Niketalk rulebook is it an offense to call someone by their nationality? He seems to be a proud Pakistani so why should he get offendedif I address him by his nationality? But if you want to talk about banning, then how about the PS3 fanboy who wrote a profanity while replying to one of myposts? I didn't want to snitch until now.

Son are you that ignorant? You post game rankings that were at most 1% better on Xbox360, 1%,who does that? . Kid is talking about an internal beta, do you even know what a INTERNAL beta is? It's in-house by the developer and specific game tester, and just to let you know EVERY console gets an internal beta. Let me make this clear, EVERY CONSOLE get's an internal beta, yes that means PS3 as well rookie. You think developers make games, press it and send it to your local Gamestop? . Stop getting public and internal beta mixed up. Get off cloud 9 g and open that door called reality check, rookie. All that rambling, I thought you was on your period.

Lets fact check your facts:
We're getting the map packs too.
That means nothing if you already have a 360.
Personal preference.
Parties? Better Community? Let me guess you can find more people online
XBL has more lag than PS3, don't even try to play that off G.

Keep pulling that string son

Even if it's 1%, it's still enough to prove that the 360 version will be slightly better. I never claimed that the 360 will be a lot better. Youdon't know what you're talking about. Checking a game's faults while the game is being developed and an internal beta are not the same thing. Thefact is that there was an internal beta of MW2 on 360 that was available to be tested by those who were lucky/privileged enough. Like this guy, read thisarticle:

http://www.gamepro.com/article/previews/212125/modern-warfare-2-multiplayer-impressions/

212125-1.jpg

At very least, it can be said with certainty that more time was spent playing the 360 internal beta than the PS3 one, if it exists, which I would admit if youcould find me some proof.

laugh.gif
Where have I said that the PS3 wasn't getting the map packs? The point was that the 360 version was getting them first, which is certainlyanother reason the 360 one is the version to own.
Are you telling me that the fact that more people will own MW2 for the 360 than PS3 (outselling the PS3 version 2-to-1) isn't a valid reason to say thatthe 360 will have a better online community?
Sorry, the joypad isn't a personal preference. It's a fact that the PS3 joypad is better for some games while the 360 is better for other games(shooter). I can't just say I would prefer playing MW2 on a NES controller over the PS3 one.
Yes, there is less lag on Xbox Live, no matter what you say. You get what you pay for.

Look, I don't even know why I'm arguing with you. The 360 version is killing the PS3 one in sales, so why should I care about what you think? Almosteveryone who has both consoles will be getting it for 360 because they know that the 360 one will be slightly ahead of the PS3 one for various reasons.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

is this game suppose to be sold out and %*!* in stores in nyc? Should I preorder the game now?
I'd guess that it's sold out everywhere. If you can, preorder it ASAP. Trying to buy a copy on the first day without a pre-order is gonnabe like a mini-Black Friday at a Walmart.

Back
Top Bottom