The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

you go around the forum posting in as many threads as you can offering nothing but jibberish ... you are a troll ... you joined 3 months ago and have 1400posts ... you aint play !%+@ ...

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

i played the game and it sucks.

WaW > This crap
2dcfo60.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

you go around the forum posting in as many threads as you can offering nothing but jibberish ... you are a troll ... you joined 3 months ago and have 1400 posts ... you aint play %$++ ...

http://niketalk.com/topic/214857

Stop it.
I agree with lilstar, only because your avy is a butter face.

I don't know why people want to watch someone beat the game early. If I'm paying 60 bucks for a game (80 or 150 if you buy the L.E.'s) I want toplay the campaign. Get my moneys worth. Watching someone play for five hours just because he has the game early is ******ed. You can't wait a week and ahalf to play?
eyes.gif

i played the game and it sucks.

WaW > This crap

Treyarch's only stock holder, is that you?

Let me guess. You're one of those people who also said that WAW > COD4.

I wouldn't be surprised if this game disappoints many, but nothing is stopping me from buying this.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I wouldn't be surprised if this game disappoints many, but nothing is stopping me from buying this.

just so much hype, it's hard to live up to it but we shall see. My bro said he thinks it will be so great that it will be bad.
laugh.gif
what he meant was thatthey put so much stuff in this game especially in multiplayer that it will just overwhelm the player.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

SCene heads MW2 has LEAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its been leaked

yea the non stleath version. Which will get you banned. Wave 4 retail just hit the scene last nite. Be smart sir
I wouldn't be surprised if its the same version as the one last night it didnt have the stealth patch last night but they got it stealthedabout 2am. I think they just relabeled it after they fixed the rip.

by the way M$ is in the middle of a ban wave yall might wanna hold off before even thinking about going online if you only got one box

damn I just had the major plot points ruined on forums oh well
apparently the dude in one of the streams beat the entire game in 5 hours straight. People in the chat room asked if it was ODST lol anyway heres what the 25th killstreak is
OMG!!!!!!
eek.gif

SCene heads MW2 has LEAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its been leaked

yea the non stleath version. Which will get you banned. Wave 4 retail just hit the scene last nite. Be smart sir
Don't you gotta stealth patch wave 4 games on ya own anyways?

Hit me up on aim when you get a chane sir (few questions to ask).

There is a live feed of a kid playing a legit copy he got early or something like that. For some reason the link will not post up correctly. His name isSaviorx on justin dot tv.

Back
Top Bottom