The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

im ready for this game, juiced cus finally theres new maps to play
sick and tired of the old ones
bog
sick.gif

*Thinks to himself, "Geez, that Mw2 thread is getting pretty big, must be alot of people interested in the game"

*Enters thread*

"ohhhh"

laugh.gif

NYC remember mom and pop's store could get there shipment in anywhere from tuesday to saturday morning.....good luck hunting down a copy nextweek.
wink.gif

I really wanna do that deal but i want to play this game on the day it comes out i dont want to wait on the whole shipping process..

4060219978_e3ca0afc55.jpg

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
mad.gif

This doesn't mean stores already have it right? Cause if so I'm about to go to my usual spot that hooks me up a couple days before release..
nerd.gif

^^^ If people get the game "early" please to you sake don't go online because MS is ban you with the quickness. Also there is a live feed onlineright now of someone playing through the campaign

I'm going to play it just put in my old hd and disconnect from the internet. I wanted to play through the campaign first anyway.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

^^^ If people get the game "early" please to you sake don't go online because MS is ban you with the quickness. Also there is a live feed online right now of someone playing through the campaign
yea it seems pretty ill but I'm getting annoyed by IW using these same animations for so many games. Will be checking the spots tomorrow eventhough they told me next week.
edit: looks like Karachi is one of the maps not shown. Oh and to the old post about my nationality no hard feelings its all good. smh at them involvingpakistan in the game though oh well

Lol. Wow I just had it on less than five minutes ago watching it.
nerd.gif
eek.gif

Dude is still playing now. Just different modes. Sucks to be banned though.

^^^ If people get the game "early" please to you sake don't go online because MS is ban you with the quickness. Also there is a live feed online right now of someone playing through the campaign
if you get the game legally meaning a store sold it to you before release date you cant get banned. you can get online but there will only be 30people playing
laugh.gif

but they just leaked the game right now
eek.gif

Don't they have closed servers right now? I always thought that playing online would only be possible after the 10th..

25 kill streak and you get a nuke...kills everyone and ends the game
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Silenced sniper rifles and full metal jackets
pimp.gif

damn I just had the major plot points ruined on forums oh well
apparently the dude in one of the streams beat the entire game in 5 hours straight. People in the chat room asked if it was ODST lol anyway heres what the 25thkillstreak is

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

damn I just had the major plot points ruined on forums oh well
apparently the dude in one of the streams beat the entire game in 5 hours straight. People in the chat room asked if it was ODST lol anyway heres what the 25th killstreak is
*FAINTS*

Back
Top Bottom