The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

started a BBM group for 360 mw2 players... PM me your PIN if you want an invite. it'll be easier to see who wants to play.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Man F what yall say
laugh.gif

Akimbo 1887's do WORK and imma keep using them from when i hit lvl 67 to when i prestige again... its not like you got em for that long unless you dont plan on prestiging... those are the ONLY shottys that got that kind of range.

so your one of those idiots i hate playing against... dude how is that even fun... they are so overpowered its not even fair. You don't even have to aim at people and it takes them out...
indifferent.gif
@ you
laugh.gif
You really hate those things huh?

I'm starting to do good at this game again thank GOD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Went like 56-21 last night. The gun I use the most is definitely the ACR. ACR + Holographic sight + Silencer =
smokin.gif

Started with a 0.7 Kdr..but brought it up to a 1.24
Was playing a few matches messing around with the equipment, and i was a having a blast with the Riot shield
laugh.gif

W/ blast shield your practically invincible unless you get shot from behind.

Gonna get on later haven't been on in a while. I hope I'm not horrible.
Add me if you want to play. GT in sig

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Man F what yall say
laugh.gif

Akimbo 1887's do WORK and imma keep using them from when i hit lvl 67 to when i prestige again... its not like you got em for that long unless you dont plan on prestiging... those are the ONLY shottys that got that kind of range.

so your one of those idiots i hate playing against... dude how is that even fun... they are so overpowered its not even fair. You don't even have to aim at people and it takes them out...
indifferent.gif
@ you
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Whats it matter tho? Work your $!! off to get to lvl 67 then have fun beasting with shotties for a day or 2 til you prestige... I aint one of thesedudes that get all emotional about losing all their guns...

Come lvl 67 people gonna be doing running backflips again
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Finna hop on and try to prestige tonight.
Chicago Bully88
My girl here so i might not be on my mic too much though

Originally Posted by the north west

run and gun ftw

marathon pro + light weight pro + ninja pro = deadly combination

doesn't work to well on hardcore tdm
that's my style. you don't think it'd be better to go with cold-blooded over light weight pro?

i'm rocking a silencer as well.

So theres a Javelin glitch now??
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

I ran through this room and murked this guy with my shotty attachment, and all the sudden a javelin hits the ceiling and im dead.

So i watch the kill cam and i see him pull out a semtex nade and then put it back in, pull out the javelin and just run through the building, once he gets shotby me, the Javelin shoots into the ceiling and i die...

He did that about 5 times into the bomb room too (demolition) and killed the people trying to defuse or plant
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Tubin' FTW..
devil.gif

Scavenger Pro
Danger Close Pro
Commando Pro

Thumper equipped.. man the unlimited grenades puts those campers and akimbo shotties to rest.

So theres a Javelin glitch now??
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

I ran through this room and murked this guy with my shotty attachment, and all the sudden a javelin hits the ceiling and im dead.

So i watch the kill cam and i see him pull out a semtex nade and then put it back in, pull out the javelin and just run through the building, once he gets shot by me, the Javelin shoots into the ceiling and i die...

He did that about 5 times into the bomb room too (demolition) and killed the people trying to defuse or plant
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

A guy kept doing this today except with claymores instead of semtex. Pain in the ++*.

I just went 49-9 on Estate. Literally, all I did for the entirety of the Demolition match was have a tac insert in the upstairs bathroom of the house. Dudeskept running in and getting aired out with the AA-12. I think half of my kills came from these two fools who just would not stop attempting to kill me, butneither realized where I had the TI. Hilarious.

725404532_HhdVE-L.jpg
laugh.gif

jut played in a room were two dudes were javelin glitchin, do these type of dudes have fun they play?

Originally Posted by the north west

run and gun ftw

marathon pro + light weight pro + ninja pro = deadly combination

doesn't work to well on hardcore tdm
I love playing run and gun when I get bored. Switch up the ninja with commando and run around with a care package. Ridiculously fast
pimp.gif

I've just read that when you get to level 9 prestige you unlock two hidden perks: martyrdom and juggernaut. Has anyone else heard about this?

I second the motion for a tournament...I'd organize it but I just don't have the time right now.
frown.gif
Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I've just read that when you get to level 9 prestige you unlock two hidden perks: martyrdom and juggernaut. Has anyone else heard about this?

sounds like garbage to me seeing as how those two were turned into death streaks

Back
Top Bottom