The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

whats up with the 18 player free for all. got in some last night and they are wayyy better than the regular 8

I played some team deathmatch last night, and there were 30 people playing
laugh.gif
.. Games would only take a couple minutes and it'd be over.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Eff those stupid 1887's if you dont aim them PERFECTLY they don't kill, and then it takes to long to shoot a second time...

you buggin. Those things are snipers and kill anything you see on screen, no matter where they are.
laugh.gif
they're great when you have em but are a nightmarewhen someone else has em. They're just ridiculous. They shouldn't be in the game.

Just copped a new TV not long ago and i can't get used to the new sensitivity of the controller.

any advice?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Eff those stupid 1887's if you dont aim them PERFECTLY they don't kill, and then it takes to long to shoot a second time...

you buggin. Those things are snipers and kill anything you see on screen, no matter where they are.
laugh.gif
they're great when you have em but are a nightmare when someone else has em. They're just ridiculous. They shouldn't be in the game.

They must have patched them... I just unlocked them and even if i'm 10 feet away it doesn't kill them

I don't know what the deal is for me... I've been doing well with them, but there are so many times someone will be 5 feetin front of me and my aim isperfect and it doesn't kill them, and I can't shoot again fast enough to kill them

i thought those Glitched matches on Rust would be perfect for me, it just turned out into Shipment from COD4
I got HEATED. when i couldn't spawn in and at least shoot my gun once

People live with those damn shotguns, I hate em! Bout to jump on now, the name is YanSicK.

eek.gif

I'm in a Domination server right now, and either the guns are glitching, or someone hacked into it, but I am playing with UNLIMITED AMMO AND GRENADES. HOLY%%$* THIS IS WILD.

Originally Posted by bkmac

eek.gif

I'm in a Domination server right now, and either the guns are glitching, or someone hacked into it, but I am playing with UNLIMITED AMMO AND GRENADES. HOLY %%$* THIS IS WILD.

not surprised this game is glitched out of its mind

I keep getting the rust map and straight 100+ kills.....

Only bad part is my deaths are piling up and now I have more deaths than kills.....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Not dying more than 5 times in each game, just straight beasting, is appreciated.
Lucky you. Since I got my nuke, I can not get a good game for my life.

By the way, does anyone else find it impossible to do consistently good in this game? I'll go 21 and 2 and then the next game I'll be -10

The server I was just win was too
eek.gif
. Stupid as hell
laugh.gif
but so much fun.

Someone must have hacked into the game, unlimited ammo and grenades. Noobtubes everywhere, claymores planted everywhere, crazy times.

these glitched playlist are becoming too common now and they really need to do something about the problem.

Claymores = good times.

I really hate Last Stand though...seeing two dudes in a room you light one dude up and go to the next, but the first dude isn't dead yet and he kills you.
indifferent.gif

Well...is this glitch only on 360?

Havent been keeping up with anything but...how do you get into this glitch? And do you get XP and whatnot?

Back
Top Bottom