The Official Concepts Collab Thread Diadora 8/20

I think I've only wore my pair like 2 times ever

They kind of hurt me left foot for some reason... its a shame though they are super light and would be great in the summer

Last edited:

@Thun and Kicko  you're the mvp of this thread 
giphy.gif

@Remy  Thanks, bro.

Snail shell on the box

Tyrian purple (Greek, πορφύρα, porphyra, Latin: purpura), also known as Tyrian red, royal purple, imperial purple or imperial dye, is a bromine-containing reddish-purple natural dye. It is a secretion produced by several species of predatory sea snails in the family Muricidae, rock snails originally known by the name Murex. In ancient times, extracting this dye involved tens of thousands of snails and substantial labor, making it highly valuable

Can't wait to see how these turn out :smokin

Snail shell on the box

Tyrian purple (Greek, πορφύρα, porphyra, Latin: purpura), also known as Tyrian red, royal purple, imperial purple or imperial dye, is a bromine-containing reddish-purple natural dye. It is a secretion produced by several species of predatory sea snails in the family Muricidae, rock snails originally known by the name Murex. In ancient times, extracting this dye involved tens of thousands of snails and substantial labor, making it highly valuable

Can't wait to see how these turn out :smokin

Gonna be sick
But I feel like a lot of people arent going to like them bc they're a 990v2

Yeah I picked up the shoes they are beautiful. Apparel was all free too hat, tee, and hoodie for those that showed up. They may have a few left of the apparel . Amazing drop
And a nice surprise on the free clothing

Anyone picking up Tyrians in-store? I'm curious about the in-store friends & family apparel drop..

Yeah I picked up the shoes they are beautiful. Apparel was all free too hat, tee, and hoodie for those that showed up. They may have a few left of the apparel . Amazing drop

Sounds like a successful drop, can't wait to get my pair in. I'm only a little salty I was at work :smh:

Dang, homie, you got a free hat and tee as well? Congrats! I only got the hoodie- still grateful nonetheless. The hoodie is super comfy and clean!

free apparel? damn i should have gone

i was watching desus and mero from thursday night and Desus was rocking the Tyrians. They actually looked pretty nice on foot. I wish they went with a 997 though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom