****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

Quote:
waht does it have to do with anything with the mesh behind the netting?

well since the mesh is white on the fire reds, i didn't want to get any SG on it and possibly stain it. on the blk/silvers it's black so it doesn't matter. i'm using a q-tip to apply it on one side of my fire reds. good idea. none of the SG is getting in the mesh (don't drench the tip and smooth around evenly. three thin coats that way is what i'm doing). i'll post comparison pics when they are done.

cant seaglow be used on these??

175071692.jpg

[/b]​

^^ yes it can, works good to. I did mine about a month a go

Honestly, I tried using Oxi Clean and it did some good work on the sole of my AF1s and it worked perfectly.
[/url][/b]​

before i start applying sea glow to my 11s..

is this the clearest it can get?

reggie707's 11s

[][/link]

^ my SJs came appart too and i just took em to a shoe repair shop and the guy said he could fix fot $15. I hope he fixed it. Im picking em up sat, so if you want ill let you know how mine turned out

how much SG do yuo guys put on.....ive been SGing some XIs and Vs for 3 days now and i dont have an issue with the glue. pics to come when im dont if im not too lazy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^No not really. Sea glow only brings them to a certain point. Will never be DS icey again. But those look really nice. Great job.
The World Iz Yourz

hyphy, those look damn icey. I don't think you can make them any more clear, but you can try

Will Sea Glow work on OG's? Or ruin them?
Wanted: VNDS - DS in a 10.5-11.5 White/Royal Blue XVIII, Black/Altitude XIII, OG Playoff XIII, or Zen XI.

Quote:
So when I apply Sea Glow, do I need to be careful to not put it on the non-clear parts of the soles?

exactly. if you get it in the glues seams your shoe is gonna fall appart. after you apply sea glow to the sole wipe around it with a wet cloth, this will deactivate any sea glow that might have gotten elswhere

How do you clean off seaglow? It left a sticky feeling on my Vs so they attract dirt like crazy. First they stick to the ground, then they just slide.
F/S: VNDS White Laser IV sz11.5 w/everything $270
NDS Black/Silver Vs sz11.5 w/box $210
Used Ice Blue Xs sz11.5 w/evrything $60
DS Melo XII sz11.5 w/everything $165
DS White/Red XIV $100 and Blacktoe XIVs sz 11 $110
Email: Jonny207@yahoo.com AIM:Jonny91589

OK, I got my seaglow and tried it on a BEAT pair of black/red XVIs, just as an experiment, I have some pairs of XIs that may need it once the soles start to yellow. I can confirm this stuff DOES work, and I'll have pictures within a couple weeks. I want to wait until I can do another application, I only had time for about 90 minute sof Sea Glowing on Saturday. One of these weekends I want to give it a couple more hours to see how much the soles will actualy clear up.

One other thing...people had mentioned how it won't help the REALLY yellowed soles that much...well, my soles were really yellowed, and the difference was very noticable.

Sorry for the tease(no pics), but I want to wait until I'm completely done to post the pics.

johnny-

I noticed that as well, what I think you want to do is use another toothbrush and wash the sea glow off with soap and water, then dry them.

Back
Top Bottom