THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Can we take time to appreciate spitta's ear for beats! Yung I never think a currensy project is Gona be wack(fanboy) but seriously this tape was put together masterfully. From the beats to the bars to the fact everyone including trade made a feature n killed it. No one maneuvers thru their lane currently like currensy Hol time.

10 G'z & FO'S a beast SPITTA & Cardo need to do a tape together...

Last edited:
They were beefin?

No they weren't beefin. Here's a quote from an interview I posted in here a while back…

Trademark da Skydiver’s Status

“He’s in a cave writing raps. He’ll resurface. It’s no beef or nothin’ like that. He’s just the guy in the group that’s missing in action. Everybody has one. Someone in your favorite group is always missing. Let’s keep it a hundred. Cash Money, we never knew where Turk was. But he was always there. Dipset we didn’t know where Freekey Zekey was. So he’s that dude for us right now. But he’ll be back.”

I love the feeling/vibe to mixtape has.

All I needed was something close to vibe as sixty seven turbo jets. I left happy.

I gotta hurry up and get my other laptop back so I can throw this on my iTunes already. Only heard ET and Godfather 4 thus far. Sounds like Spitta has another one.

Spitta :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Dudes out here sleep bruh..Spitta ones of the best..
I dont listen to any néw artist cuz I don't like anyone at all rite now . But I been rocking currency since I first heard em .
Dudes the man when it comes to rap . Got all my homies into spitta .
It's good in my book but hes done better . Still doPe .

Stove top is sick......

Spitta did his thang on The Drive In Theatre like always... I listened to it in full but I feel like you need to put a couple in the air before you listen to a Spitta tape, it's only right. I also think a lot of people still sleep on Young Roddy, I've never heard a bad 16 from him. 

I dont listen to any néw artist cuz I don't like anyone at all rite now . But I been rocking currency since I first heard em .
Dudes the man when it comes to rap . Got all my homies into spitta .
It's good in my book but hes done better . Still doPe .

Stove top is sick......

Here you go....

http://niketalk.com/t/539682/official-schoolboy-q-oxymoron-thread-releasing-february-25th-2014

You should also check out Flatbush Zombies, Action Bronson, Yelawolf and etc.

New tape is pure HEAT!!!

Think I'm halfway thru now && haven't heard a track I don't like yet...:pimp: :pimp:

Spitta did his thang on The Drive In Theatre like always... I listened to it in full but I feel like you need to put a couple in the air before you listen to a Spitta tape, it's only right. I also think a lot of people still sleep on Young Roddy, I've never heard a bad 16 from him. 
I feel you goods sense 2 u dope

Kyle Watson

Freedom of speech pt 1 &2

This one
New program

To all my DMV people, Curren$y will be at the Fillmore Silver Spring this Thursday 2/20. Tickets are still available. Should be amazing show with Ty Dolla $ign.

My favorite tracks on The Drive In Theatre are MPR and ET

Another quality release. I think tracks like Hi Top Whites and Stolen were the sound him and Wiz were going for on LIC.

Back
Top Bottom