THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

that interview was great... spitta talking some real **** :nthat:

cool to see some of his collection too... showing love to the pippens :smokin

the drive in theatre still getting those quality spins :pimp:

Last edited:
Finally got around to listening to Drive in Theater this weekend... Spitta out did himself on this one. Someone in here mentioned how he carefully took his time with this project, as I was letting it ride out in the whip I was thinking the same exact thing. You could tell dude was aiming for a specific vibe, which he nailed. I thought he sounded rejuvenated as well, he had that hunger and fire in his delivery and lyrics again. Was glad to hear it man, even though he's my favorite artist, for a minute I thought he was starting to get bored or something. Homie fell back for a while and cooled out, all the while cooking up a dope tape for us. I think this is one of his top 3 projects he's put out.

My favorite track is Stove Top without a doubt. When I first heard those horns bruh :smh: :smokin

The rest of my favorites: Stolen, Migraine, Grew Up, M.R.P., 10 G's, El Camino, Hi Top Whites

Classic Spitta

^Besides Currensy, Corner Boy is probably the next Jet Life Dude I regularly listen to :lol: basically him, Fiend, and Chevy Woods. Smoke DZA every once in awhile.

Rooooooooooiiiight

^Besides Currensy, Young Roddy is probably the next Jet Life Dude I regularly listen to
laugh.gif
basically him, Fiend, and Chevy Woods. Smoke DZA every once in awhile.

Rooooooooooiiiight
pimp.gif

^ no Roddy?

Has anyone been to his shows recently? Was wondering what his set looked like

I listened to Smokee Robinson, Pilot Talk 1 and 2, Verde Terrace, Covert Coupe, 3 Piece, How Fly, and Live In Concert (disappointing :x). I only liked Covert Coupe and How Fly, some songs off of PT1. Which of his projects should I check out. I was thinking Cigarette Boats. Should I revisit some of the stuff I listened to again?

Twistin Stank :smokin

Yeah. Go back. PT1. King Kong, Breakfast, Roasted, Skybourne, Prioritize, Address
The whole Pilot Talk 2
Smokee. Jordan 3's, Reset, Bout It, Racing Stripes, I Dont Eff With Em, Real Mug Fuggin Jets, Lemon Kush, Mozaltov, Count My Money, Audio Dope, Life Under The Scope, Stay Up.

Last edited:
Curren$y is going to be in Atlanta on the 13th. I will be there with a couple friends smelling like a marijuana farm :nthat:

He signed around All Star Weekend a few weeks back

I don't think there has been an OFFICIAL announcement but ever since then he's been tweeting and IGing #JLR (Jet Life Records) hashtags on pics with spitta. Spitta himself has too I believe. 

Yeah I think JLR would be an even better fit for Le$ than BHO, seeing as he's from New Orleans too. Maybe he'll be on Jet World Order 3 :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom