THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

He did King Kong and I believe BBS which caught me off guard. I don't remember Elevator Music - which is like a staple - but to be honest I don't remember much from that night
laugh.gif
. One thing that did annoy me is he'd cut the beat out for entire verses. Did it like 5 songs in a row.

I keep reminiscing about the Rolling Papers tour back in 2012. Spitta, Krit, Big Sean, Mac Miller, Wiz... and Chevy Woods. That lineup was ******* ridiculous looking back on it. And everyone (minus Chevy) killed it.
Are you saying Chevy didn't perform well or do you think Chevy is wack? If it's the latter then I'm highly disappointed in you 
mean.gif

yup."Raps I buss em
Problems with my life don't discuss em" .. dont want to hear bout his life problems , girl or relationship problems .... thats what i love about currensy. so shallow and entertaining , his name is currensy. come on now.

Yep SPITTA is the homie & He's real cool seen him down here at the lake front (IN THE N.O.) He remembered seeing me at the Beat Battle down here at HOB he seen me & laugh cuz I asked him about PT3 & he told me NOVEMBER he was like "SLIM I WAS JUST ****** WITH YOU DAWG" This was in MARCH He was like "it's coming next month homie for real" He let me chop it up with him for a lil minute bout the city rap scene, Peeped out the Blue 63' even tried to pass me the blunt I was like "nah dawg I'm employed [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] " But That's what makes him real cuz I don't know SPITTA see him in the city alot but dude is a real person cool & humble that's why I rock with him...No bodyguards just him Roddy, Marcelo, & like 4 other dudes ....These other rappers ain't like that you couldn't go up to 90% of the rappers these days.....At 29 I'm passed that brick, trap music I just be wanting to ride, & chill with my cup of HENN & SPITTA makes rider music

Last edited:
B Bruce Banner Nah it wasn't a bad show at all. But after you've seen Spitta twice you pretty much know what you are getting. But I was upset he didn't do any songs off PT3.

carltonjunior carltonjunior Chevy didn't have a good set and I'm not a big fan tbh. He closed his set with "She In Love", my favorite track of his at the time, but only did the first verse to the beat then went acapella the rest of the song.... Everybody else completely shut it down. Mac Miller was the biggest surprise. Glad Wiz was smart enough to stick to his mixtape stuff. Big Sean did "Gangbang" and was like "I dont know if Wiz gonna perform this so Imma do my verse" :lol:. Sure enough Wiz did it and brought Sean back out to perform the entire song. Its just crazy how all them dudes went on to headline their own national tours within just a couple years.

Yep SPITTA is the homie & He's real cool seen him down here at the lake front (IN THE N.O.) He remembered seeing me at the Beat Battle down here at HOB he seen me & laugh cuz I asked him about PT3 & he told me NOVEMBER he was like "SLIM I WAS JUST ****** WITH YOU DAWG" This was in MARCH He was like "it's coming next month homie for real" He let me chop it up with him for a lil minute bout the city rap scene, Peeped out the Blue 63' even tried to pass me the blunt I was like "nah dawg I'm employed [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] " But That's what makes him real cuz I don't know SPITTA see him in the city alot but dude is a real person cool & humble that's why I rock with him...No bodyguards just him Roddy, Marcelo, & like 4 other dudes ....These other rappers ain't like that you couldn't go up to 90% of the rappers these days.....At 29 I'm passed that brick, trap music I just be wanting to ride, & chill with my cup of HENN & SPITTA makes rider music
reasons why I'm glad Spitta not a Hollywood *** **** ***** like the rest. JUST THE G.O.A.T. Point Blank. Real **** that real people can relate too. I feel you bro on that trap ****. It be so addicting with them crazy beats catchy hooks and **** but at the same time it's not for me anymore and I'm 23. Wine, Henn, Cigars + Favorite Spitta Album = Simply.....Life. Lol dude you missed a chance to smoke with spitta f everything you got One Life to live never turn a smoke down from him ever put that memory in your lifetime resume

Last edited:
reasons why I'm glad Spitta not a Hollywood *** **** ***** like the rest. JUST THE G.O.A.T. Point Blank. Real **** that real people can relate too. I feel you bro on that trap ****. It be so addicting with them crazy beats catchy hooks and **** but at the same time it's not for me anymore and I'm 23. Wine, Henn, Cigars + Favorite Spitta Album = Simply.....Life. Lol dude you missed a chance to smoke with spitta f everything you got One Life to live never turn a smoke down from him ever put that memory in your lifetime resume
laugh.gif
the man have a job bro , what if he had a drug test the next day .

:lol: the man have a job bro , what if he had a drug test the next day .
We know we knooooooow but damn it's spittta man :lol:

You made a good decision

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I feel ya'll fellaz but I'm not a smoker I'm just a Henny Man

Last edited:
I just listened to couvert coupe...didn't really like it it's a Bit too chill for me, I only kept 007 off of the tape.

Still gonna check out PT2 though

I just listened to couvert coupe...didn't really like it it's a Bit too chill for me, I only kept 007 off of the tape.

Still gonna check out PT2 though
That's the point chill laid back in the cut bro put them songs back on there you're missing crazy Alchemist beats :smh:...spitta would be ashamed to hear this *Westbrook Face*

That's the point chill laid back in the cut bro put them songs back on there you're missing crazy Alchemist beats :smh:...spitta would be ashamed to hear this *Westbrook Face*

I mean that's cool, I'm not a traditional spitta fan tbh, like for instance my fav song off the new tape was " do it for a g" cuz the beat was live as hell...

Maybe I'll give it a second listen later

I'm sorry the name of the track can't be named (I'm holding weed responsible for this :lol:)

But the beat he did with prodigy on covert coup is on Alc's new album

Back
Top Bottom