THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

honestly all the pilot talks were just ok to me...the mixtapes in between are straight fire though...priest andretti still gets plays as well as all the e.p's he came out with...
Damn you mentioned Priest Andretti [emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji] I miss 2012 so bad. Harry Fraud's production on Payroll is just lifeeeeeeeee :smokin :smokin. I never got paid to give a ****, might as well blaze another one. Money Contacts, Stainless, 2much, talk my ****, max julien :pimp:

New project dropping today :pimp:

New **** :pimp: 5 PM NO time :pimp:

Will def be bumping cathedral when I pull out from the parking lot at work in a couple hours

PT3 was a HUGE HUGE letdown. The songs were meh and @AZwildcats hit it right on the head with "Alert" being the only song being listened to on PT 3. ( I ride through the city smoking anytime I'm listening to that :smokin) The way he handeled the release of that album was even more disappointing. I think spitta knows he didn't live up to the title of Pilot Talk with that album so hopefully he makes it up to us and cathedral can be a good start. I've just been riding to a lot of Verde Terrace and New Jet City this summer. For the fall I'll be in a Priest Andretti/Covert Coupe mood :nthat:

He needs to hurry up and go back on your as well. The last concert I went to of his was April of 2014. His live performances are amazing. Consummate performer.

Yall talking like Spitta dropped a Carter 3 type of musical failure with PT 3 :rofl:

That jawn still gets played from me. Not a bad song on there. Still in top 5 albums of the year. Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes was tough too

Cant wait for this mixtape tho. Im guessing hes doing West Coast time cause he said it'll be out at 7...

Yall talking like Spitta dropped a Carter 3 type of musical failure with PT 3 :rofl:

That jawn still gets played from me. Not a bad song on there. Still in top 5 albums of the year. Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes was tough too

Cant wait for this mixtape tho. Im guessing hes doing West Coast time cause he said it'll be out at 7...

Carter 3 was a failure? News to me :lol:

But PT3 by industry standards was a good album. The production value is top notch as well but if you rank it in terms of Curren$y discography it's lower tier. PT3 can't hold a flame to PT1 or PT2. I play more songs from Stoned Immaculate than PT3...

Carter 3 was a failure? News to me :lol:

But PT3 by industry standards was a good album. The production value is top notch as well but if you rank it in terms of Curren$y discography it's lower tier. PT3 can't hold a flame to PT1 or PT2. I play more songs from Stoned Immaculate than PT3...

Thats why I said MUSICAL failure which C3 is cause alot of Carter 1 & 2 Wayne fans hated it. I wasnt calling it commercial failure tho

And yea PT3 aint as good PT1 but I like it as much as PT2. Its not a bad album like yall making it out to be. Neither is Stoned Immaculate for that matter lol

Pilot Talk 3 slander? ***** a blassik :smokin
**** was trash except one song. Biggest hyped up for 2-3 years to letdown album of 2015. I gave it the first week listen after that whole folder is chillin in my recycling bin :smh:. Whole thing felt rushed and thrown together. Fam been recording this whole time to have crap features minus Jadakiss & Styles P (D-Block) Holla!!!!!!! He didn't even include the jetlife family as a whole on that like he did for the life changing first two. No roddy, fiend, trademark (I hate the way they fell out), smoke dza, Big K.R.I.T., Newcomers LE$ & T.Y. would be nice on it. Hell a smooth *** nesby phips verse or production would have been dope. I like for spitta to keep traditions going. PT3 album cover reflected back me to the first two but the music sure as hell didn't. Real die hard fans have expectations.

Thats why I said MUSICAL failure which C3 is cause alot of Carter 1 & 2 Wayne fans hated it. I wasnt calling it commercial failure tho

And yea PT3 aint as good PT1 but I like it as much as PT2. Its not a bad album like yall making it out to be. Neither is Stoned Immaculate for that matter lol

I see where you're getting at. As someone who to this day still has C1 on compact disk and claims "no religion but the cops swear that I'm a drug lord" I liked C3 a lot! It didn't age well compared to the first 2 though but man talk about a time capsule. All these fuzzy warm memories of the dipset x young money era. Small tees with baggy pants. Asking chicks if they wann lick the wrapper :wow:

But anyway no Pt3 isn't bad at all. But these artist know how to milk an album series. We waited 5 damn years for Pt3, I was expecting insanity! Hell at least some Monsta Beatz productions. Again not a bad album, but didn't live up to the pilot talk legacy. Future did the same garbage with Dirty Sprite 2 :smh:

Last edited:
Stoned Immaculate over PT3 any day.......:smokin :smokin

Well this is obvious :lol:. I personally think Stoned Immaculate is his best project. Best beats and overall cleanest sound. I did like PT3 as well though, and actually better than the previous two, which I think were sort of forgettable.

I see where you're getting at. As someone who to this day still has C1 on compact disk and claims "no religion but the cops swear that I'm a drug lord" I liked C3 a lot! It didn't age well compared to the first 2 though but man talk about a time capsule. All these fuzzy warm memories of the dipset x young money era. Small tees with baggy pants. Asking chicks if they wann lick the wrapper :wow:

But anyway no Pt3 isn't bad at all. But these artist know how to milk an album series. We waited 5 damn years for Pt3, I was expecting insanity! Hell at least some Monsta Beatz productions. Again not a bad album, but didn't live up to the pilot talk legacy. Future did the same garbage with Dirty Sprite 2 :smh:
Saddened me he didn't include his day one producers from the start of the series on it. As for Future :smh: :smh: :smh: listened to DS2 for a day and deleted and put the first one back on my player

Now we slandering DS2 lol. That album was cool for what it was. PT3 def was rushed however. I dont feel like he was working on this album for the entire 5 year period. Just listen to the intro. That thing is rapped in present tense coming up until THIS point in his career. Also hes at a different point in his career then he was at that time. He was surrounded by ALOT of creative dudes during that PT 1 & 2 Creative Control run. He was on a roll at that time, then that all fell apart.

Btw i am a diehard Spitta fan. Been rocking with dude ever since i heard him on Poppin Bottles off Waynes Dedication 2 lol. Hes been my fav rapper for years since Nas barely raps anymore lol

Pilot Talk 3 slander? ***** a blassik :smokin
**** was trash except one song. Biggest hyped up for 2-3 years to letdown album of 2015. I gave it the first week listen after that whole folder is chillin in my recycling bin :smh:. Whole thing felt rushed and thrown together. Fam been recording this whole time to have crap features minus Jadakiss & Styles P (D-Block) Holla!!!!!!! He didn't even include the jetlife family as a whole on that like he did for the life changing first two. No roddy, fiend, trademark (I hate the way they fell out), smoke dza, Big K.R.I.T., Newcomers LE$ & T.Y. would be nice on it. Hell a smooth *** nesby phips verse or production would have been dope. I like for spitta to keep traditions going. PT3 album cover reflected back me to the first two but the music sure as hell didn't. Real die hard fans have expectations.
Except one song? You trippin fam. Opening Credits, Cargo Planes :x :x, Froze... Riff Raff skated :pimp:, Alert, All I Know, Briefcase, etc...

Last edited:
Well this is obvious :lol:. I personally think Stoned Immaculate is his best project. Best beats and overall cleanest sound. I did like PT3 as well though, and actually better than the previous two, which I think were sort of forgettable.

Stoned Immaculate has grown on me throughout the years. It was a day one cop and I didn't like it at all when I first copped it but then it turned into the soundtrack to my life outta nowhere. Listening to "showroom" in a trunk with 2 12's will bring any grown man to tears and giggles...

I don't know about PT1 and PT2 being forgettable. Between breakfast, address, Michael knight, Famous and Airborne Aquarium those are 5 of curren$y's greatest songs period and those are just 5 songs of of those 2 albums

Cathedral is very good.

Can't wait to bump it in the trunk!

Saddened me he didn't include his day one producers from the start of the series on it. As for Future :smh: :smh: :smh: listened to DS2 for a day and deleted and put the first one back on my player

I have no idea why Curren$y went so left field with this heavily anticipated project. And don't get me started on future and this DS2 nonsense. All these fly by night fans trying to hype up that album because they just got on to future off of monster, beast mode and 56 nights. They don't know nothing about the real future. That "all my **** conceited" future. Where were they when I was drunk AF beefin it up to "yeah yeah" in 2010? Probably somewhere listening to Maino :rolleyes

Last edited:
I think the slander is based off the misconception that he worked on this for 5 years and THAT is what we got. When its obvious that album was made quickly prob late in 2014. Blame Dames problems with him & all the problems with Creative Control going under. That had a bigger impact on PT3 than what we imagined

I think the slander is based off the misconception that he worked on this for 5 years and THAT is what we got. When its obvious that album was made quickly prob late in 2014. Blame Dames problems with him & all the problems with Creative Control going under. That had a bigger impact on PT3 than what we imagined

I'm not falling for that. Look at everything that proceed the first 2 PT's. Covert coupe, Verde Terrace, Priest Andretti, Stoned Immaculate, New Jet City, Saturday Night Car tunes, bales, Drive in theatre, Cigarette Boats...just to name a few. ALL OF THOSE ARE BETTER THAN PT3. He dropped some straight classics in between that time and it was consistent. To have the audacity to name something Pilot Talk 3 and it be more lack luster than the 50 something projects that proceeded the last pilot talk?!?!? Nah fam, I hold this ***** to too high of a pedestal to accept anything less. PT3 is what it is. A cd he tried to get $100 off of when his free **** has been better. Blame Nipsey Hustle...

Last edited:
I'm not falling for that. Look at everything that proceed the first 2 PT's. Covert coupe, Verde Terrace, Priest Andretti, Stoned Immaculate, New Jet City, Saturday Night Car tunes, bales, Drive in theatre, Cigarette Boats...just to name a few. ALL OF THOSE ARE BETTER THAN PT3. He dropped some straight classics in between that time and it was consistent. To have the audacity to name something Pilot Talk 3 and it be more lack luster than the 50 something projects that proceeded the last pilot talk?!?!? Nah fam, I hold this ***** to too high of a pedestal to accept anything less. PT3 is what it is. A cd he tried to get $100 off of when his free **** has been better. Blame Nipsey Hustle...
my mans killa take these million reps and get you something nice. STRAIGHT FACTS!!!!!!!!

The Plug is ridiculous my god. Spitta most consistent

I hope this "DS2" dudes is disrespecting don't stand for Dirty Sprite 2 smh

Back
Top Bottom