THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Originally Posted by retrowear23

The Source did this halfassed behind the lyrics for "Scottie Pippen"
http://www.thesource.com/...m&utm_medium=twitter
stoops 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ruff C

i was at that show dawg it was last march talk show was > this jet life tour stuff... dont get me wrong jet life tour show wasnt bad but compared to currensy with a band man its so much
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
better
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

Originally Posted by zube42

Hella people passed out at the SF show last night 

never understood how people just start dropping like flys at concerts..

Low key, I almost tanked at the HOB show in Houston last year. It's a major contribution of being blazed beyond belief, having to stand, and it being hot as hell. I wouldn't let myself pass out though. Couldn't fathom the thought of possibly being caught on camera or called out. Luckily the show ended like ten minutes after I started feeling faint. There was a gang of peeps who passed out at the Warehouse Live show last month though. Some dude even yacked in some broad's hair.

Originally Posted by JRodski

tape is cool but i just dont feel like curren$y does these beats justice.

i downloaded off the strength of ALC and just like i thought, he carries this tape.

curren$y is an okay rapper but his style isnt hard enough to compliment the beats ALC creates.

fiend, gibbs and prodigy all fit their songs better than curren$y. lol all i can do when i hear some of the tracks is think "who would sound better on this?"

you gotta come hard over ALC beats... this man talkin bout nike hang tags and smokin weed... just doesnt add up.

This is the 1st mixtape i ever had of curren$y's and unless he does another with ALC, my last.
Curren$y's music isn't for everybody... Youre right tho, you don't like it so just keep it moving.

^ lol. 

What's up again guys, check out the track I did on Curren$y's Sole Man song.

I think the editing took a lot longer than my actual recording.. all my non-curren$y fan friends

thought I actually got the dude to spit on one of my tracks for my mixtape lol.

Anyway, check it out lemme know what you think. Been gettin a lot of good feedback off this one.

Thanks guys!

Originally Posted by Xavier

Originally Posted by Ruff C

i was at that show dawg it was last march talk show was > this jet life tour stuff... dont get me wrong jet life tour show wasnt bad but compared to currensy with a band man its so much
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
better
pimp.gif

Man I could only imagine, a lot of his beats are capable of being played by a live band.
pimp.gif

monsta beatz + spitta  
pimp.gif
. I still bump "this aint no mixtape" religiously
*random*

the turkey bacon sandwich line in scottie pippen is from diddy when he was like "if i could do anything i want, i'd watch scarface all day, eat a turkey bacon sandwich, and have sex " on making the band after ness and fred fought

i think..

I'm getting to the point where I feel like creatively/branding/image wise...spitta is the only one doing it. Dude understands what the game is missing.

Back
Top Bottom