THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

Saw these shorts just posted on UA. Check the We Believe(?) Flow Go too!

F3C73B66-D4B4-45FD-AA73-5F6854B87280.jpeg

Man retro Currys with updated cushion would be nice. The 4s were aesthetically appealing but I heard the cushion wasn’t all that. I stay away from bad cushion setups now that I’m way past my prime lol. I wore a pair of shoes that looked good but had bad cushion and regretted for months (my knees).

I wish they dropped More 1s. They dropped 1 earlier this year and there is a gold pair still available but they’re not my cup of tea.

The 4s are definitely one of the best looking Curry’s. However, they feel like torture to wear! They’re easily the most uncomfortable Curry model that I own. :emoji_confounded:

I haven’t experienced the Flow sole yet, but I’m certain it’s comfier than the 4s. I even find the 1s more comfier than the 4s!

Last edited:
Yeah I think most brands are taking advantage of retro/nostalgia and applying new tech and up charging the consumers. Nike with protro, adidas with remodsto and now UA with flotro. They don’t have to create as many new silhouettes. I’m cool with it as long as they truly add new tech and make them better.

If true I'm definitely buying the 4 Flotro. Same the og lacked cushion that was a drawback for me too.

Yeah I think most brands are taking advantage of retro/nostalgia and applying new tech and up charging the consumers. Nike with protro, adidas with remodsto and now UA with flotro. They don’t have to create as many new silhouettes. I’m cool with it as long as they truly add new tech and make them better.
Well that’s good because I wore the 4’s to a warriors game last month and my back of ankle was literally bleeding. Those shoes are so incredibly hard to put on and actually wear. I know because I have 4 different pairs of that model. Also, what are grey and black 4’s?

Well that’s good because I wore the 4’s to a warriors game last month and my back of ankle was literally bleeding. Those shoes are so incredibly hard to put on and actually wear. I know because I have 4 different pairs of that model. Also, what are grey and black 4’s?
Yeah didn’t pick up a pair for those reasons…

No clue what the grey and black 4s look like 🤷🏻‍♂️ Hopefully pictures come soon.

Not to be a downer but the last 4 dates have been wrong and they didn’t even take them down. The timer would go down and there would be no shoe for sale. Just warning you

Back
Top Bottom