THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

After seeing these images from the designer’s IG, the BHM cw just took over the #2 best cw spot from the Big Bird cw.

389BE828-AE76-4C6B-B6BB-D89FA1CD5B20.jpeg

FC9C0A48-6C27-471B-8C04-252EF2BE4E20.jpeg

Anyone try the futr flows?
Fit great but are definitely the takedown model frfr. Not for outdoor use. I didn't get a chance to play in them indoors but outdoors they were god awful. Indoors they could be godlike. But on a good week (in the spring through fall) I play 75% outdoors, so they didn't work for me.

The 9s color blocking are endless in comparison to the 8s. I said it before but 8s didn’t do much, the only two (that I can remember) that were remotely different were the “we believes” (which they made like 2 size runs) and the BHM pair. All the rest felt like team colorways.

The store goes, curry was wearing flow runners to a photoshoot and was impressed with the grip on the hardwood. And asked if it can be implemented into his basketball shoe. I wonder if there was 8 already made but was scrapped in order to have “flow” tech.

The designer just dropped an NTF 🤦🏻‍♂️ color dubbed “unanimous”. He also says they’ll drop in physical form later on (god knows when). But they are 🔥 🔥 🔥

On a side note, I find it strange that a lot of these shoes that have been delayed (ie these currys and the Kyrie 8s), the delay is only on Men’s sizes.

I don't understand how a preorder would sell out in the kind of fashion how UA did it. Like how come other sites have a feature on their site that tells the buyer that a particular size is OOS, especially on preorders, but they can't? It's absurd.

It's just another tactic to generate traffic on their site rather than actually do the bare minimum of serving their customers.

They started this BS with NFTs, and now this? UA's making SNKRS look lesser of an evil in terms of releases.

WTF I got them the second they went on sale ? how could my order get cancelled ? what kind of company is underarmor running?

Did anyone's order not get cancelled ?

Probably just the unpopular sizes
WTF I got them the second they went on sale ? how could my order get cancelled ? what kind of company is underarmor running?

Did anyone's order not get cancelled ?

When did you get the cancellation?
Don’t wanna jinx it but I ordered size 10 @ 6:59am PST and haven’t received cancellation email yet 🙈

Don’t wanna jinx it but I ordered size 10 @ 6:59am PST and haven’t received cancellation email yet 🙈

So crazy. Also my friend ordered a pair this morning BUT CANCELED MY ORDER PLACED DAYS AGO ?! this is absurd. WE should bring this to their Twitter. This is terrible business practice

Last edited:
Orders from this morning weren't labeled as preorder. They may come sooner than the 2/28 preorder date.

Back
Top Bottom