The official DC Animated movies thread

The Long Halloween was really good.

I especially liked it cuz it was a straight up crime thriller. A little noir-ish. Real slow burn.

Pretty embarrassing it took Bats a full year to stop this killer. Especially when he knew when Holiday would strike.

The various Bat rogue's fit in nicely. Could've used The Riddler though. The whodunit was good although I caught on after one of the more main suspects were killed of who actually did it. The Catwoman reveal part was unnecessary but w/e.

Also this is the right way to introduce Harvey Went and tell his story in to becoming Two-Face. Only the animated series did it better as far as adaptions I've seen.

Last edited:
confused-jaguarsfan.gif

and this is what we get on hbo max instead :smh:

Got that Adventure Time art like this was suppose to be on Cartoon Network :lol:

Its a whole different studio handling the DC movies and quality animated shows.

They just adding anything to max to have content.

Still weird and frustrating that Long Halloween wasn't quickly on Max. Its was only recently I realized Part 2 was already out which is why I watched both today.

I couldn't get into the story of that annoying prince from some random country. We waited years only to get that weak story.

I be wondering the same like am I sure this was as good and "adult" as I thought it was? Because S3 and 4 thus far feels like a purely cheesy kids show.

Injustice movie was good but to an extent.

In many ways its a What If idea gone too far to the point its ridiculous. Never seen a Joker plot executed so perfectly. Never seen the slippery slope of Superman going too far he became a tyrant with all the other heroes around.

Never seen Batman be so ineffective until things were too far gone. Kept wondering where was Tower of Babel Batman (the real one) cuz dude in this was so half assed. Stealing from Superman to stop him? Batman suppose to have been had that red sun gun.

At least Mr. Terrific had a dope scene :pimp:

Also just an idea but when Grayson dies, Batman should've snapped too and just killed all of these self righteous arrogant "heroes". Especially this version of Wonder Woman :sick:

The go to move in this situation is always to just go back in time and get pregnant Lois or send crazy Supes back in time and trap him there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom