The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

How is it I was able to get two pairs of Eminem II's but not one of these? SMH.
I get your point, but in my opinion, you should be thankful you were able to get in on the Eminem IIs. I remember that release being even more ridiculous. Granted it was a crazy limited shoe.

I think that just shows how random online shopping is. No matter how well you plan (ie being logged in already, armed with links or product codes, flash vs non flash) the orders still go through randomly like they do for sports event tickets.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

How is it I was able to get two pairs of Eminem II's but not one of these? SMH.
I get your point, but in my opinion, you should be thankful you were able to get in on the Eminem IIs. I remember that release being even more ridiculous. Granted it was a crazy limited shoe.

I think that just shows how random online shopping is. No matter how well you plan (ie being logged in already, armed with links or product codes, flash vs non flash) the orders still go through randomly like they do for sports event tickets.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

zongetsu23 wrote: i did everything the nike rep told me to do i put the correct code in the search and hit refresh and they never came up just like every othe release ive tried i had to come in here to get the link i can go to nike rite now and go to doernbecher put the code in and they still wont come up i cant believe this ive wanted these shoes from day one i have never been able to complete a online release never you name the shoes and ive failed at trying to get them online i am a real OG shoehead and have been with jordans from day one 1985 ,i was 14 and copped the og 1's ive had every og jordan in almost every og colorway thats exist but when it comes to copping a pair online , i have never been able to do it i dont know what the problem is , i am a good guy , ived help alot of people get shoes when everybody wanted the motorsport 6's i was the one who posted the website so people could cop and like 123 people hit me up saying thanks they were able to cop because of me and my response was thats what the niketalk family is all about . no problem now dam i cant get myself one pair of kix i want online unless i pay ebay prices i am sick and tired of this chit just one time i would like to feel the joy of copping a hot shoe online at retail price or someone bcome to me and say i got your back , the shoe you want , your size , retail price homeboy just one time and you know what i would still break them off some cash beacuse thats how i carry it but the chance's of that happening is the same as me trying to cop off line and i am 0-123 in the win loss column ........................................................................................................................................................................................................peace23
check your pm...

hey man that would be cool

i would be very greatful if you could help me out my friend

check your pm.............................................................................peace23

Originally Posted by BigTy23

zongetsu23 wrote: i did everything the nike rep told me to do i put the correct code in the search and hit refresh and they never came up just like every othe release ive tried i had to come in here to get the link i can go to nike rite now and go to doernbecher put the code in and they still wont come up i cant believe this ive wanted these shoes from day one i have never been able to complete a online release never you name the shoes and ive failed at trying to get them online i am a real OG shoehead and have been with jordans from day one 1985 ,i was 14 and copped the og 1's ive had every og jordan in almost every og colorway thats exist but when it comes to copping a pair online , i have never been able to do it i dont know what the problem is , i am a good guy , ived help alot of people get shoes when everybody wanted the motorsport 6's i was the one who posted the website so people could cop and like 123 people hit me up saying thanks they were able to cop because of me and my response was thats what the niketalk family is all about . no problem now dam i cant get myself one pair of kix i want online unless i pay ebay prices i am sick and tired of this chit just one time i would like to feel the joy of copping a hot shoe online at retail price or someone bcome to me and say i got your back , the shoe you want , your size , retail price homeboy just one time and you know what i would still break them off some cash beacuse thats how i carry it but the chance's of that happening is the same as me trying to cop off line and i am 0-123 in the win loss column ........................................................................................................................................................................................................peace23
check your pm...

hey man that would be cool

i would be very greatful if you could help me out my friend

check your pm.............................................................................peace23

Yes Copped me a size 10!! Email confirmation sent! WOOT WOOT!! Talk about craziness!!! And on top of that I got some IV Black Cements from 1999 for only $40 today too!!!! This chick was selling her husband's shoes and had know idea what it was!! FTW!!!

Yes Copped me a size 10!! Email confirmation sent! WOOT WOOT!! Talk about craziness!!! And on top of that I got some IV Black Cements from 1999 for only $40 today too!!!! This chick was selling her husband's shoes and had know idea what it was!! FTW!!!

this was wack...i was sittin on that page where it says coming december 4th....didnt realize there was another link up til it was over. smh.

this was wack...i was sittin on that page where it says coming december 4th....didnt realize there was another link up til it was over. smh.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Yeah., thats EXACTLY what i was doing. And then at around 12:05 I typed it into the search bar and it finally came up. But it was too late.

Yeah., thats EXACTLY what i was doing. And then at around 12:05 I typed it into the search bar and it finally came up. But it was too late.

Originally Posted by Jh3p

i did too! a lot of people were on that link. man i'm so down. i didn't buy the flints cause i was wanted these more. funds are hurtin because of all these releases being do close and christmas as well. straight came empty handed bad. jb always breakin' bread for them. all good though.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Jh3p

i did too! a lot of people were on that link. man i'm so down. i didn't buy the flints cause i was wanted these more. funds are hurtin because of all these releases being do close and christmas as well. straight came empty handed bad. jb always breakin' bread for them. all good though.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom