***The Official Dr. Dre Detox Thread***

I thought this was supposed to release on 4/20..
grin.gif

It's only been 12 years since 2001 how much more time do you need.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I don't even care if it gets released anymore
ohwell.gif

I thought this was supposed to release on 4/20..
grin.gif

It's only been 12 years since 2001 how much more time do you need.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I don't even care if it gets released anymore
ohwell.gif

I'm sorry, but I have officially stopped looking forward to this. Chillin' was terrible, Kush I can rock with, I need a doctor was solid, but overall, it's been a let down. Also, how is Eminem going to be on ANOTHER single? This is single number two, so how many times will he be on the album?

I'm sorry, but I have officially stopped looking forward to this. Chillin' was terrible, Kush I can rock with, I need a doctor was solid, but overall, it's been a let down. Also, how is Eminem going to be on ANOTHER single? This is single number two, so how many times will he be on the album?

Originally Posted by illfrozn

indifferent.gif

I swear dudes just complain about things JUST to be complaining these days.  Im sure this dude was complaining that Snoop was on 4 of the tracks on Chronic 2001 as well.

indifferent.gif

I swear dudes just complain about things JUST to be complaining these days.  Im sure this dude was complaining that Snoop was on 4 of the tracks on Chronic 2001 as well.

Originally Posted by dland24

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
Shut up.

I'm not complaining, just expressing my opinion. Do you like every single released so far? I don't care how many tracks Snoop was on, especially when the music is good. I'm talking about the need to have Eminem on another single, especially considering the fact that Eminem probably wrote all the verses AND we are yet to hear a Dre produced track. Get it?

Originally Posted by dland24

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
Shut up.

I'm not complaining, just expressing my opinion. Do you like every single released so far? I don't care how many tracks Snoop was on, especially when the music is good. I'm talking about the need to have Eminem on another single, especially considering the fact that Eminem probably wrote all the verses AND we are yet to hear a Dre produced track. Get it?

the thing that really bothers me is Dre didn't produce I Need a Doctor. How is a producer not gonna produce a song on his own album? People want Dre beats, lets be honest nobody's buying for his lyrics

the thing that really bothers me is Dre didn't produce I Need a Doctor. How is a producer not gonna produce a song on his own album? People want Dre beats, lets be honest nobody's buying for his lyrics

Just a question for the NT'rs. At what age do you say this dude is too old to be rapping? Dr. Dre is 46 years old and even though I like his stuff, I think that's a little old to still be rapping.

Just a question for the NT'rs. At what age do you say this dude is too old to be rapping? Dr. Dre is 46 years old and even though I like his stuff, I think that's a little old to still be rapping.

Back
Top Bottom