The Official Fantasy Football Thread

laugh.gif
Jaded indeed.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

the bills picked up tashard choice....is he healthy?

Oh boy, Shanahanigans VOL: Buffalo edition.....
Scrap what I said about Johnny White, the Bills are basically saying "we just lost our MVP and we have no idea what we're doing right now". What's next? A Clinton Portis sighting? Tiki? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by outkast9984

the bills picked up tashard choice....is he healthy?

Oh boy, Shanahanigans VOL: Buffalo edition.....
Scrap what I said about Johnny White, the Bills are basically saying "we just lost our MVP and we have no idea what we're doing right now". What's next? A Clinton Portis sighting? Tiki? 
laugh.gif

Would you guys start K.Smith over F.Gore this week? I am facing Foster and Turner
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
  My other RB are M.Bush with DMC on the bench.
Also pick 3/4
Jordy Nelson
Andre Johnson
L.Robinson
M.Colston
B.Marshall
AJ Green

Would you guys start K.Smith over F.Gore this week? I am facing Foster and Turner
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Also pick 3/4
Jordy Nelson
Andre Johnson
L.Robinson
M.Colston
B.Marshall
AJ Green

My best friend is in last place and agreed to trade me Steve Smith for Miles Austin and Nate Burleson in a PPR.

The trade has been submitted to a vote and I'm kinda tight about it because other lopsided trades have went through without a vote but because I have the most points and the most dominant team dudes are now up in arms.

One of the commissioners had Kolb and Freeman as his quarterback and was able to pry Matt Ryan from the other commissioners girlfriend for Thomas Jones and nobody said @@$!.

Do I have a right to be mad or do I deserbve to have the trade vetoed for shady business.(I did bribe my boy 50 bucks)

My best friend is in last place and agreed to trade me Steve Smith for Miles Austin and Nate Burleson in a PPR.

The trade has been submitted to a vote and I'm kinda tight about it because other lopsided trades have went through without a vote but because I have the most points and the most dominant team dudes are now up in arms.

One of the commissioners had Kolb and Freeman as his quarterback and was able to pry Matt Ryan from the other commissioners girlfriend for Thomas Jones and nobody said @@$!.

Do I have a right to be mad or do I deserbve to have the trade vetoed for shady business.(I did bribe my boy 50 bucks)

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Also pick 3/4
Jordy Nelson
Andre Johnson
L.Robinson
M.Colston
B.Marshall
AJ Green

Frank Gore was hurt, should bounce back as he is one of the tougher, more resilient RBs in the league. I really like K.Smith but lets be honest here, we're working with a one game sample. Granted it was a great sample we're talking about the Packers here one of the tougher defenses. No way I start Smith over Gore. Secondly you set aside Michael Bush from the conversation as if he hasn't been absolutely beasting this season. So much so that the Raiders might have to think of having a full on RBBC once DMC comes back, not just sticking Bush with goal-line duties. He's an absolute beast and has proven he can catch the ball coming out the backfield. How are you overlooking this guy?
1. Gore and Bush. K.Smith is still a sit and evaluate, we'll see his mettle once he plays GB on Thursday night (I do expect big things for him though, I did grab the guy in one of three of my leagues the day he got resigned so I'm definitely on the K.Smith bandwagon but let's stay realistic).

2. Jordy (no brainer, he has clearly passed Jennings as the number 1 target in Green Bay, no question), Andre Johnson (if he does indeed get cleared to start, Leinart or not this is Andre Johnson we're talking about, Optimus Prime is back), and Colston (coming out of the bye he and Brees should be back in sync especially after his nice showing before the bye, I expect nothing less than a solid performance from Colston).

Marshall is boom or bust as evidenced by his inconsistency all season, AJ Green is banged up and is a sit and evaluate if he does indeed play, and Laurent Robinson is also boom or bust (regardless of his TD streak which I guarantee ends tomorrow, he's good but people have to remember that this is an offense with a lot of solid targets for Romo even without Miles Austin).

That's my take, good luck. 

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Also pick 3/4
Jordy Nelson
Andre Johnson
L.Robinson
M.Colston
B.Marshall
AJ Green

Frank Gore was hurt, should bounce back as he is one of the tougher, more resilient RBs in the league. I really like K.Smith but lets be honest here, we're working with a one game sample. Granted it was a great sample we're talking about the Packers here one of the tougher defenses. No way I start Smith over Gore. Secondly you set aside Michael Bush from the conversation as if he hasn't been absolutely beasting this season. So much so that the Raiders might have to think of having a full on RBBC once DMC comes back, not just sticking Bush with goal-line duties. He's an absolute beast and has proven he can catch the ball coming out the backfield. How are you overlooking this guy?
1. Gore and Bush. K.Smith is still a sit and evaluate, we'll see his mettle once he plays GB on Thursday night (I do expect big things for him though, I did grab the guy in one of three of my leagues the day he got resigned so I'm definitely on the K.Smith bandwagon but let's stay realistic).

2. Jordy (no brainer, he has clearly passed Jennings as the number 1 target in Green Bay, no question), Andre Johnson (if he does indeed get cleared to start, Leinart or not this is Andre Johnson we're talking about, Optimus Prime is back), and Colston (coming out of the bye he and Brees should be back in sync especially after his nice showing before the bye, I expect nothing less than a solid performance from Colston).

Marshall is boom or bust as evidenced by his inconsistency all season, AJ Green is banged up and is a sit and evaluate if he does indeed play, and Laurent Robinson is also boom or bust (regardless of his TD streak which I guarantee ends tomorrow, he's good but people have to remember that this is an offense with a lot of solid targets for Romo even without Miles Austin).

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Leave the league. Too much collusion, the first sign of it you should've left. Don't go down to their level, take the high road.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Leave the league. Too much collusion, the first sign of it you should've left. Don't go down to their level, take the high road.

hey SneakerHeathen, you think Steve Johnson will come back around? Right now the WR i'm working with are Wallace, Antonio Brown, Crabtree, and Damian Williams.

I just picked up Joe McKnight off waivers. Other RBs: McCoy, Mathews, Tolbert, and Felix Jones

I'm 7-4 right now with 2 games left. I'm pretty much a lock in the playoffs. Just want to know how far do you think this team will go.

QB: Big Ben & Tebow

our trading deadline passed last week

hey SneakerHeathen, you think Steve Johnson will come back around? Right now the WR i'm working with are Wallace, Antonio Brown, Crabtree, and Damian Williams.

I just picked up Joe McKnight off waivers. Other RBs: McCoy, Mathews, Tolbert, and Felix Jones

I'm 7-4 right now with 2 games left. I'm pretty much a lock in the playoffs. Just want to know how far do you think this team will go.

QB: Big Ben & Tebow

our trading deadline passed last week

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Also pick 3/4
Jordy Nelson
Andre Johnson
L.Robinson
M.Colston
B.Marshall
AJ Green

I wasn't pushing M.Bush aside he's a lock for my RB1 this week and has defiantly help me win a few weeks
pimp.gif
. Was just wondering if there was one week to bench Gore might be this week, against the Raven D, but GB doesn't give up rushing TD's either.
Looks like we are leaning the same way with the WR's expect Marshall, he has done me dirty a few times this year with all his dropped balls/td's
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks for the advice

Back
Top Bottom