The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Yo #+#$ the Lions. Titus Young, Jason Hansen and Lions D got me 4 points combined today. Some bull...

Yo #+#$ the Lions. Titus Young, Jason Hansen and Lions D got me 4 points combined today. Some bull...

Well I was certainly wrong about Laurent Robinson's TD streak ending tonight, 2 TDs, he seems to have definitely carved out a permanent role in this offense. So much so that one has to ask where Dez and Miles will fall in the pecking order. I cannot imagine Robinson taking a backseat to either of the 2 as Romo really likes to look for him.

touche Mr.Robinson, touche.

Well I was certainly wrong about Laurent Robinson's TD streak ending tonight, 2 TDs, he seems to have definitely carved out a permanent role in this offense. So much so that one has to ask where Dez and Miles will fall in the pecking order. I cannot imagine Robinson taking a backseat to either of the 2 as Romo really likes to look for him.

touche Mr.Robinson, touche.

And to think I was about to bench Laurent Robinson for Johnny White
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Reggie Bush, you go

And to think I was about to bench Laurent Robinson for Johnny White
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Reggie Bush, you go

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

^ Sorry bro, that sux but that's FF for you. I hate how people think FF is like some science or something. If you follow the NFL, you know how to put together a FF team but after that it's mostly luck if anything.

Yea, I know. It just gets frustrating lol. I lost Vick,McFadden,Moss, and a couple other people. This year just completely sucks if you're a RB. 

^ Sorry bro, that sux but that's FF for you. I hate how people think FF is like some science or something. If you follow the NFL, you know how to put together a FF team but after that it's mostly luck if anything.

Yea, I know. It just gets frustrating lol. I lost Vick,McFadden,Moss, and a couple other people. This year just completely sucks if you're a RB. 

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

first two picks in one of my leagues were jamaal charles and peyton hillis
laugh.gif

feelsbadman

laugh.gif

feelsbadman

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

need help deciding who to play at the flex:

deangelo williams at indy
sidney rice vs. washington
jackie battle vs. pittsburgh
deion branch at philly
mark ingram vs NYG
reggie wayne vs carolina

im really tempted to take a chance on williams against weak indy run d, or wayne vs. a recently weak carolina pass d (plus he just had a bye and orlovsky might be starting over painter).
however, the safe bet would probably be rice, but i just dont know...HELP!!!
?

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

need help deciding who to play at the flex:

deangelo williams at indy
sidney rice vs. washington
jackie battle vs. pittsburgh
deion branch at philly
mark ingram vs NYG
reggie wayne vs carolina

im really tempted to take a chance on williams against weak indy run d, or wayne vs. a recently weak carolina pass d (plus he just had a bye and orlovsky might be starting over painter).
however, the safe bet would probably be rice, but i just dont know...HELP!!!
?

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

laugh.gif

feelsbadman

don't even...one league...Schaub, Cassel, Cutler, Cooley, CJ, McGahee, Ingram, Greene, Nicks, Maclin and now Kevin Smith.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

feelsbadman

don't even...one league...Schaub, Cassel, Cutler, Cooley, CJ, McGahee, Ingram, Greene, Nicks, Maclin and now Kevin Smith.
30t6p3b.gif

Smith injured, V.Davis and T.Smith didnt do jack for me. looks like ill lose this week unless Vick plays and gets me 30 and M.Bush does work.

gonna end up missing the playoffs SMH x100
30t6p3b.gif

Smith injured, V.Davis and T.Smith didnt do jack for me. looks like ill lose this week unless Vick plays and gets me 30 and M.Bush does work.

gonna end up missing the playoffs SMH x100
30t6p3b.gif

Jahvid Best has been placed on season-ending injured reserve.

it was only a matter of time. Don't know what took so long to finally pull the plug.

Jahvid Best has been placed on season-ending injured reserve.

it was only a matter of time. Don't know what took so long to finally pull the plug.

laugh.gif

feelsbadman

I know that feeling. I picked Hillis third round this year and finally dumped him this week to pick up Kevin Smith and look where that got me. Luckily I'm playing a scrub this week who never sets their lineup and has like three people out for the season starting.

Dwayne Bowe
Stevie Johnson
Julio Jones
AJ Green
Santonio Holmes

i need two, and im leaning more towards Bowe and Julio Jones.
what do yall think?

Back
Top Bottom