THE OFFICIAL FIESTA BOWL THREAD - WVU VERSUS OKLAHOMA.

"Schmidt is to this WVU football team is what Kevin Pittsnogle was to the WVU basketball team"

White?

Slaton should just quit playing football, this guy is a soft beyond belief. My little sister was watching and saying why is laying on the ground like that hebarely got touched.

Fr3sh, what are you doing??? I can understand Kiddin picking WV, but you putting them at 24 confidence points? If they win, you'll be in first.

laugh.gif

Stoops aint been the same the last couple years. OU's lacked focus, and the playcalling is terrible. And I thought the chargers had it bad with norvturner...

Man, I googled this Laura Okmin character, and she has a good surgeon and good extensions. Brava!

WVU is getting that pressure on Oklahoma.
The OU QB needs to throw it quicker

eek.gif
@ WVU's defense. i "vastly UNDERrated" them.

Bradford needs to drive them down the field right here to get some momentum going.

OU isnt looking like they should even be in the same sentence with USC right now.

The first half didnt look good for them, they need their O Line to step up big in the 2nd Half if they want this to even be close.
Bravo to WVU for coming out like this after there buster!+!% coach left before the season was even over. I would love to see them win.

Back
Top Bottom