The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

I'm a pace $%*!$.

31856028.jpg

eek.gif
sick.gif
Did you get them through packs?

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

I'm a pace $%*!$.

31856028.jpg

eek.gif
sick.gif
Did you get them through packs?
eek.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Nice team man, how'd you afford all of those players? Especially C-Ron?

Hook me up with a xmas present and trade me Cristiano for Eto'o, Drogba, KToure, Balotelli and Ivanovich
happy.gif
?

I have this game for the 360 and I love it so much but I suck. I mean I really really suck. Yet I continue to play

roll.gif
roll.gif
 at yall payin more money to play UT... was fun for like ten min
as ffar as h2h goes im done.... cant get into d1 cuzza the keepaway %@$* n me constally destroying controllers haha and keep gettin relegated to 3..... forget it, at this point i know im really good but to prove it seems u hafta be a douche/have the patience of Job

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

roll.gif
roll.gif
as ffar as h2h goes im done.... cant get into d1 cuzza the keepaway %@$* n me constally destroying controllers haha and keep gettin relegated to 3..... forget it, at this point i know im really good but to prove it seems u hafta be a douche/have the patience of Job

This.

But who pays money for ultimate team? I haven't used any MSP. To get a good team there are clear methods to make a ton of coins through trading, it is all about how much time you want to spend on it. During the school year, I'll be on the webapp during class and it is how I made most of my coins early on in UT.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

roll.gif
roll.gif

I mean, possession is possession. Passing it around your back line is a no-no, but if I'm holding the ball in your half for 65% of the game... You need to work on defense.

wow @ my run of form in divison 1 that led to relegation.. Was held to several draws. It was though the game had decided my fate for me beforehand. Rio Ferdinand gets shot by a sniper causing me to lose @ 90th minute. One of the most confusing things I've ever witnessed in any video game. A lesser man would have thrown his controller
roll.gif

Di Maria (with Argentina) scores with a header off a corner over Vidic. Ran into a couple of dudes who kept time wasting despite score being even. In conclusion, I am just about done with h2h seasons.

Our club on the other hand, cups on cups on cups.

I JUSTTTTTTT stepped into FUT...
eek.gif

Who wants to be Captain "Help a brother out" and trade me a gold star to kick start my game?

Por favor?

Back
Top Bottom