The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

Nice games, plus those reds should all be stuck at 3 stars max. EA has some Liverpool fans working for them

uMAD FC in association with the Stay/Get Back in Shape thread.. Do 10 pushups every time we concede a goal.

U65pE.png

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Not sure if I'm Nick Anderson or Darius Washington --___--

laugh.gif
 I aint eem mad

Should have never gotten to that point

Do you guys have any tips on how to get better? other than play all the time. Seems like no matter how much I play I still suck

I'm thinking about getting street. also anybody have that EA season pass i wanna know if its worth it?

Anyone else play in the Pro view for single player or online games? I find it easier to score and passing has been way better. 

i don't think you can do it in pro clubs but in H2H nope. only time i use Pro view is in VP Career Mode, but yeah scoring is easier

i really need help. how do i change the default custom tactics of my ultimate team? because i can't change it before i play online matches.

Over the years of playing online I noticed that when people use chelsea, ALLLLLLLLLL they do is bomb it down field and hope for the best. Any one else come across this?
eyes.gif

sorry mate, all I come across are Real Madrid users who just pass it to CR and try to one man army a goal everytime

Fifa 12 for me is too slow and isolated..

if only fifa 11 had squad updates..

I've been playing career mode, player manager. I was heading into my third season and pre-season had just started. My player character disappeared all of a sudden...happened to my friend last night, he was going into his second season and pre-season was starting too, his player disappeared too. This happen to anyone else?

i need tips on how to beat the computer on difficulty "ultimate." anything from formations to custom tactics, whatever might help.

Originally Posted by M4rioL

sorry mate, all I come across are Real Madrid users who just pass it to CR and try to one man army a goal everytime

Yep agree, Everyone online seems to use 1 tactic for each seperate team:

Real Madrid: CR ball hog cutting inside from the wing
Barcelona: The Messi show, everything to him
Bayern: Out wide to Robben and Ribery everytime
Arsenal: Same - Out wide to Walcott and Gervinho
Brazil: Use speed of Neymar to get behind defence everytime
Man United: Cross for Rooney to head

What teams are you guys using online? I always use cska Moscow and the beat team I got matched against was chelsea a few times

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Do you guys have any tips on how to get better? other than play all the time. Seems like no matter how much I play I still suck

custom tactics & believe
Originally Posted by mke49er

i really need help. how do i change the default custom tactics of my ultimate team? because i can't change it before i play online matches.

have you tried pressing up or down on the d-pad?

IMASOLEMAN18 wrote:
mke49er wrote:

have you tried pressing up or down on the d-pad?
yeah i actually just started doing that. Do you just try to keep possession and wait for an opportunity or kick long passes or what? i can win on "legendary" pretty easily like 3-0 but this "ultimate" is crazy hard

Back
Top Bottom