The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

^ well i know you guys existed already so i typed it in, but there's no way search "top 100 teams" or something, just the name, team crest you use, jerseys that they wear.

there was around 50 uMad or mad brah or FC Mad bro? varients. making sure you had QPR as crest right? and Henz0's player is an 88 CAM

"cannot submit request because team's transfer request is full try again later" damn man filled so fast, plus another reason I think it said earlier was that your roster is filled

LT is to do skill moves and LB when playing your career VP mode or just pro games in general, if you hold it down it signals the AI to go for a run so you can kick a through lobbed pass if you want and done correctly even though AI is dumb sometimes

car9vel on the ps3 if anyone wants to play h2h or maybe get a team going. PM me if anything comes up. 

Some of ya'll UT teams are BEASTING...

I only just started UT recently...I still got a gang of bronzie's in my team 
30t6p3b.gif

I'm beginning to put in major work to get my team up to scratch...

Got about 4 golds, 8/9 silvers too..

Hopefully after a while I can run some games against some of ya'll...

lol @ that video. Deff find myself saying "i wasnt even passing to him" and "what kind of cross was that" verrrrry frequently. On top of the lag and new contact system that lets ur opponent litteraly powerbomb you in the box without so much as a whistle. -_- . Good way to promote your company, you should deff post that on the ea forums

EA just gave Agger, Carroll, Downing, Henderson, Gerrard, and Adam all have 5 star skills in the latest squad update. This has to be a joke.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

EA just gave Agger, Carroll, Downing, Henderson, Gerrard, and Adam all have 5 star skills in the latest squad update. This has to be a joke.
loonow.gif

Downing?? I am better then that scrub
laugh.gif

damn haven't played my UT in so long bout to sign on.

I haven't checked this thread in a bit. But any leagues going on or anything?

Is there anyway we can play like a 2v2 league or any kind of team play?

PS3 btw

This is my $#* i be competing with my teammates in this game all the time at first i was like i don't wan a play this but now I'm hooked

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

loonow.gif
Im crying 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 carroll????!!! that slow !!$ boy

Back
Top Bottom