The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

29535767e43c4b2c34bece5f1b9005ea772acb0.png

I like my squad now. lol Just need to change Hernanes to a CM but a CAM >>> CM card is like 10,000 
mad.gif

so uh, who wants to send in form Benzema on loan to my club with a purchase price at end of loan spell.

wait so can anyone use my Virtual Pro or how does that work? Mine is a 84 CB, 80 ST, 83 MD if you like. Xbox of course. I'll give him up for anyone on here

Originally Posted by M4rioL

wait so can anyone use my Virtual Pro or how does that work? Mine is a 84 CB, 80 ST, 83 MD if you like. Xbox of course. I'll give him up for anyone on here

you control your own VP. one member of the team is allowed to play 'ANY' and moves with the ball... controlling the CPU and their VP.

How much is Cristiano going for on the market? I always see him listed for like 1milly and never gets bid on. Ive paid 15-20k for players (Pato, Nasri, Hulk) ... but some of these prices are OD.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

you control your own VP. one member of the team is allowed to play 'ANY' and moves with the ball... controlling the CPU and their VP.

How much is Cristiano going for on the market? I always see him listed for like 1milly and never gets bid on. Ive paid 15-20k for players (Pato, Nasri, Hulk) ... but some of these prices are OD.
www.ultimatedb.nl
Usually a pretty accurate indicator of market prices.

it really depends on the day, sometimes we run during the day, sometimes we run after 12, it would help if you had twitter
nerd.gif

how i do upload my gameface to FIFA12?can't seem to figure it out...
i've got my EA and Xbox live account all setup...

so i played yesterday and some random guy messages me to join his pro club, I guess he saw my Pro's worth (I don't know how) but joined his team, played 2 games 1 win and another loss.

long story short I looked up uMadFC and all i gotta say is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

can I join?
roll.gif

so i played yesterday and some random guy messages me to join his pro club, I guess he saw my Pro's worth (I don't know how) but joined his team, played 2 games 1 win and another loss.

long story short I looked up uMadFC and all i gotta say is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

can I join?
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I'll open up invitations until tomorrow night so try and request before then.. +$%# be mad annoying denying all the people who try to join.. How do they even find the club to request us, or is it random?

Back
Top Bottom