The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

is it against the law in brazil to work out?

i swear every brazilian gets out of shape by their late 20s

watch neymar be obese in 5 years

Brazilians are OBSESSED with looking good and working out...
Basically as soon as they take a break from the weights and training they blow up...

That's why they all look like that on vacay or retirement...
bruh how many brazilians do you know?
and that is not kaka
Yes it is 

Landon Donovan and Wayne Rooney on the North American cover. Third player announced tomorrow.

Rooney on the North American Cover
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Originally Posted by JD214

Rooney on the North American Cover
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

THATS WHAT IM SAYING.

THEY ARE GONNA PUT A MEXICAN PLAYER IN THE COVER ALSO. I BET ITS GONNA BE GIOVANNI

sick.gif

They should put Chicharo.

nerd.gif

One change I wish they would make to FIFA 12 for online play is picking the extra time rules before the game. You should have to pick end match as draw, extra time, or extra time with penalties before the game starts. Thats how it is in real life, you know the game stipulations. Im so tired of playing people and them ending the match in a draw because they got lucky or one of their players got a red card.

If hes wearing the Mex jersey, why not Cheech? Thought Rooney was the only thing keeping him out.
meh rafa is sexy

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

If hes wearing the Mex jersey, why not Cheech? Thought Rooney was the only thing keeping him out.
meh rafa is sexy
alien.gif

But it they have the Mexican player wearing the Mexico jersey, why wasnt it Javier? Makes no sense
this isn't really any better than Vela

who cares about the cover? i got the game and honestly havent seen the cover in a while. the disc just stays in there. On another note, does my FUT team transfer over if i decide to get fifa 12?

Originally Posted by wanksta23

i had to make a double take on that picture, he looks real dark that i didnt recognize him
laugh.gif

THIS.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Should have been Chicharito, and I still don't understand why Rooney is on the North American cover
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Not even mad at Rafa though
ohwell.gif

Rooney is the most marketable player in the world at this point. That is pretty much the end of discussion. I would like for them to put different players (especially US players for the NA version) but as a face for a game franchise, Rooney makes sense and Landy will keep being there cuz he is the face of US football. People who care are lucky Mexico even gets a damn player in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom