The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

This will be my first FIFA title for the PS3. Played FIFA back in 2004 on the PS2.
laugh.gif
I only play it casually.

I got a question: What does Ultimate Team do, actually? They have it for free when you pre-order the game over here. Is it worth pre-ordering if you're a casual gamer?
nerd.gif
basically you can build your own team consisting of players from different teams/leagues. for example you can build a team of all la liga star players if you want, or have a mix of players from around the world. from there you can play online or against the cpu in tournaments/single games and rack up coins to buy better players. its basically like playing "live" but with your own created team.

Originally Posted by back1ntheday

i play ultimate team from time to time.. does anybody know if your team transfers over from fifa11 to fifa12?
im guessing not, but i dont know for sure. it took me a while to get my epl team right
laugh.gif
thats why im asking.

sadly no you do tho get 2 free gold packs as a returning UT player im in the same boat i basically sold almost everyone except for my full bpl team racked up 150k coin from that and sold them on ebay for 25 bucks

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

i play ultimate team from time to time.. does anybody know if your team transfers over from fifa11 to fifa12?
im guessing not, but i dont know for sure. it took me a while to get my epl team right
laugh.gif
thats why im asking.

sadly no you do tho get 2 free gold packs as a returning UT player im in the same boat i basically sold almost everyone except for my full bpl team racked up 150k coin from that and sold them on ebay for 25 bucks
2 packs on top of i believe its 12 packs for pre ordering with EA and 24 with gamestop
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

laugh.gif
thats why im asking.

2 packs on top of i believe its 12 packs for pre ordering with EA and 24 with gamestop
pimp.gif
Thinking I'll keep my pre-order from amazon and preorder with gamestop and return one to walmart, a lot of
work but 24 packs is worth it along with the 20 dollar amazon gift card.

That Gameplay vid looks awful, static movement agian, and its so easy to score exactly the same player movement as all the other years.

Originally Posted by jonathan0389

That Gameplay vid looks awful, static movement agian, and its so easy to score exactly the same player movement as all the other years.

If you read the video description you'd see that the person was playing the CPU on amateur.

Another one.

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Thinking I'll keep my pre-order from amazon and preorder with gamestop and return one to walmart, a lot of

knowing my luck on packs id prolly pull a fullback with a 3-x-x-x formation and cisse, abonglahor, and squillaci 
im getting 26 packs Ronaldo or Messi has to be in one of them right?!

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

knowing my luck on packs id prolly pull a fullback with a 3-x-x-x formation and cisse, abonglahor, and squillaci 
im getting 26 packs Ronaldo or Messi has to be in one of them right?!
no doubt EA knows what they're doing, out of the 24 packs from the pre order and the 2 for playing this
years FUT they'll probably have those be different packs than the actual gold you buy in the hub
indifferent.gif
Have
some jacked up common Gold cards in every pack....

Gameplay in the videos doesn't blow me away, but then again we won't really know until the actual released
game is out. Even the demos feel significantly different than the actual game, game speed, passing, etc.
1 touch passing needs to be toned way down, only players with good ratings should be able to do it
consistently..

Can't wait for this game, after my cousin got fifa 11 and I started playing it, I've been hooked ever since!!

I'm switching to PS3 for this version....FIFA11 xbox gave me too many stupid issues....

as someone who uses the skills frequently to beat the last defender i can tell you right now that elastico chop wont be worth much. the 2nd one might be pretty awesome if you can acuratley pick where you get out of the turn

Back
Top Bottom