The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

Originally Posted by Rafool

Demo tomorrow.
nerd.gif
cue bart scott gif

demo is whatever. I'm not feeling the changes they made to the defense layout. but the option to pull on the attacker is 
pimp.gif

This game is hot and is already better than FIFA 11, but EA !$@#@# up major with the new Player Impact Engine and many of you will see what I'm talking about while you play. #glitchesgalore

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

This game is hot and is already better than FIFA 11, but EA !$@#@# up major with the new Player Impact Engine and many of you will see what I'm talking about while you play. #glitchesgalore

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Presentation is FIIIIIIRE.
pimp.gif

Defense has changed so much, a lot of real FIFA players will love it cause you won't have cheesers who just press by holding X and O.
Penalties are a bit easier for those who sucked at it last year, lol.

Defense will take a little getting used to but so far so good.

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Presentation is FIIIIIIRE.
pimp.gif

Defense has changed so much, a lot of real FIFA players will love it cause you won't have cheesers who just press by holding X and O.
Penalties are a bit easier for those who sucked at it last year, lol.

Defense will take a little getting used to but so far so good.
pimp.gif
the defense cheesing was a big issue for me.  it leveled the playing field, but sucked when you have 22 players all bunched up in the middle circle head hunting

just got so hyped that i pre ordered on amazon haha

good looks to the guy who said you get a 20 buck credit

got a question.... if i have 4 friends in one room that want to play 4 friends in another room can I do that? team room A against team room B

Originally Posted by DubA169

just got so hyped that i pre ordered on amazon haha

good looks to the guy who said you get a 20 buck credit

got a question.... if i have 4 friends in one room that want to play 4 friends in another room can I do that? team room A against team room B
Yeah

ladies and gentlemen.. if you couldn't play defense last year, don't even bother buying this because you will get destroyed. I used to score 3.5 goals a game on average in ranked.. I expect that number to rise.

thanks for answering that lakerman

xblaze does that mean that the defense is trash or just that it actually takes skill this time around

it takes more attention, more timing, mistakes near the box will be punished. I feel as though if you make a mistake with your centre back, you will be scored on by a competent opponent.

Standing Tackle has its own button. If you mistime it, the player will blow right by you.

I like how you can run to the ball and throw it in now. The animations are
pimp.gif
. It's easier to body dudes on the give and go pass. I also like the camera angle.

It'll take some time getting use to the new defense layout.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

ladies and gentlemen.. if you couldn't play defense last year, don't even bother buying this because you will get destroyed. I used to score 3.5 goals a game on average in ranked.. I expect that number to rise.

Sorry to get your goal-scoring hopes up but there's an option to switch from the new Tactical Defending system back to the Legacy Defending system (old style FIFA 11).

I'm hearing from a few people that the demo is pretty bad, or the same as last years.
Should I pass you think?

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Sorry to get your goal-scoring hopes up but there's an option to switch from the new Tactical Defending system back to the Legacy Defending system (old style FIFA 11).
frown.gif

frown.gif

good, it'll try it tomorrow and 3.5 it is.

The tactical defending is pretty difficult so far but I really enjoy it, it feels right and real, they'll probably make it easier by FIFA 13. At this point though, I'm only gonna use it for Career Mode, Online will definitely have Legacy Defending cheesers so I gotta play to win the game.

Back
Top Bottom