The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

what formation is best for preventing a goal especially corner kick ? I was 2 points away from a div 1 promotion and the other team got a lucky header to tie the game smh.

Originally Posted by JUS3

Anyone know how to setup those crazy corner kick formations?

this is something i have yet to learn but i rarely play online anymore and thats only where i would use it

9tsog.png

Who wants to play me in Ultimate Team?

I'm pretty decent at it give people hard times lol starting to get on it daily. Add me: moaterboater90

lost in the finals vs. Bayern on ultimate.. hit the post twice. Beat Barca in the semis.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

I've been playing career mode, player manager. I was heading into my third season and pre-season had just started. My player character disappeared all of a sudden...happened to my friend last night, he was going into his second season and pre-season was starting too, his player disappeared too. This happen to anyone else?

ok this has happened to me not exactly with the whole pre-season thing. To me what pretty much happened is that I loaded my FIFA game at an older save date which didn't have my VP. I created a new VP outta hatred only to find that he still "existed" in future saves. this happens when you play on xbox with no internet so the xbox has the standard default time of 22 November 2005. which makes all saves from then on out "older"(no VP). once you get internet its sets the time to the now and then, so you have to manually load back to the old November date then save over it to bring it back. idk if you lost internet connection at anytime or if this helps but that's how i got my VP back.

also your Pro is under "Personal Settings 1" in the loading options

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

fifa street is on gamestop for $39.99 online only
BestBuy has it for the same price, in-store as well
Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

I've been playing career mode, player manager. I was heading into my third season and pre-season had just started. My player character disappeared all of a sudden...happened to my friend last night, he was going into his second season and pre-season was starting too, his player disappeared too. This happen to anyone else?

ok this has happened to me not exactly with the whole pre-season thing. To me what pretty much happened is that I loaded my FIFA game at an older save date which didn't have my VP. I created a new VP outta hatred only to find that he still "existed" in future saves. this happens when you play on xbox with no internet so the xbox has the standard default time of 22 November 2005. which makes all saves from then on out "older"(no VP). once you get internet its sets the time to the now and then, so you have to manually load back to the old November date then save over it to bring it back. idk if you lost internet connection at anytime or if this helps but that's how i got my VP back.

also your Pro is under "Personal Settings 1" in the loading options

Makes sense, we use my friends FIFA and PS3 at school. To actually be connected to the internet you have to be sign in through the browser depending on which network you use. But  a lot of times we just play against each other so we look over that, thanks appreciate it.

so instead of coming out with a new game for the Euro 2012, its coming to FIFA 12 as DLC, 50 national euorpean teams, 8 new stadiums and hopefully the new kits of the current teams, I'll see the price before I cop

scoring amazing goals in pro clubs and then having the opposition quit out before you can save them <<<<<<<<<

When I get back home tomorrow I'm down to beat more NT'ers in some online friendlies for ps3
smile.gif

Can't wait for the Euro 12 pack.

the Euro pack is gonna cost $19.99 for PSN and 1600 MS points for xbox which is the same thing, I'll cop because I get my moneys worth everytime I buy the new one, practically my most played game

anyone down for a ps3 game tonight? also, any NTers need any players for their pro club team? hit me up

PSN: crazyraul1

Anyone cop the Euro pack yet? I downloaded the demo and it seems like the same old same... worth the $20??

Originally Posted by moneyballer55

anyone down for a ps3 game tonight? also, any NTers need any players for their pro club team? hit me up

PSN: crazyraul1

school 8 am to 10 pm but ill add you. psn is same as sn

Originally Posted by IronChef

Anyone cop the Euro pack yet? I downloaded the demo and it seems like the same old same... worth the $20??

Read that not all the teams are fully licenses. Poland doesn't even have a fully licensed roster and they are one of the co-hosts
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom