The Official FOOD Thread Vol. POST PICS

a lil midnight snack

516aJtzc-qL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-8,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg
chili-beef-sausage-3.jpg

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 cup[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Amount per Serving[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Calories 200[/td] [td]Calories from Fat 25[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]% Daily Value *[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Total Fat 3g[/td] [td]5%[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Saturated Fat 1g[/td] [td]5%[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Trans Fat 0g[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Cholesterol 15mg[/td] [td]5%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sodium 870mg[/td] [td]36%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Total Carbohydrate 27g[/td] [td]9%[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Dietary Fiber 7g[/td] [td]28%[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Sugars 9g[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Protein 16g[/td] [td]32%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Vitamin A[/td] [td]15%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Vitamin C[/td] [td]2%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Calcium[/td] [td]4%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Iron[/td] [td]10%[/td] [/tr][/table]
Est. Percent of Calories from:
[table][tr][td]Fat 13.5% Carbs 54.0%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Protein 32.0%[/td] [/tr][/table]

sick.gif

Dood had a panoramic sandwich
laugh.gif
but this is from like 2.5 months ago when I went to Pizza Sola

20516426.jpg

And this is from last month when I forgot I was makin' Pizza Rolls.....
31034676.jpg

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

couple lbs of lamb leg marinated in cilantro, garam masala, s&p. red/yellow/orange bell pepper. red onion...

garam masala. indian?

Gotta keep it festive. 2 weeks and 2 days away people.

Turkey breast, green bean cassarole, mashed potatoes and gravy, the stuffing, black olives, a dinner roll and a little cranberry sauce.
smokin.gif

3066768504_709232967b.jpg

Originally Posted by KobeBeef

Originally Posted by the north west

viet sandwiches are not even that good
stick with your pad thai then.
laugh.gif
thai food is much more than pad thai but the majority of Americans have never had real thai food

and the only good Vietnamese food is pho

not sure if anyone has posted this yet but boiling crabb hits the spot

the whole sha bang spicy with crawfish and shhrimp and cajun fries mmmm (not my pic)

shrimpcrawlfishfries.jpg

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

Made this for me and my girl's dinner. Salt and pepper fried shrimp with diced chili peppers.

l_258d5c5cdb394020ab2feba12cd9a8cd.jpg
Looks good, could you clarify if this is how you make it?

Did you just throw the raw (unpeeled) shrimp into a mixture of corn starch with salt & pepper, then fried it with some oil, garlic and diced peppers? Isthat it?

viet sandwiches are not even that good
stick with your pad thai then.
laugh.gif
thai food is much more than pad thai but the majority of Americans have never had real thai food

and the only good Vietnamese food is pho
i was only kidding when i said that-- i know what you mean.

same goes with vietnamese food.
laugh.gif

but at the same time, each to his own.

oh ok

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom