The Official HBO How To Make It In America Thread [INFO ON SEASON 2 ON PAGE 1]

I caught all 5 episodes ON Demand last night. I think its a good show. Can't wait for the next episode.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

yo there is something off about this show. Its like its trying way too hard to be cool.
Like entourage doesn't. But i concur 
esp. entourage, the whole show it seems like was created just to market new products & promote music i.e. kanye, blackberries, apple, beer (who the hell drinks budweiser select anywayz?
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

I caught all 5 episodes ON Demand last night. I think its a good show. Can't wait for the next episode.

did the same thing, i'm liking the vibe of this show as well

ben's jeans looking like a mix of skinny jeans, and something the brady bunch would wear.....hahahhah

and dude with the E.....come on man, at first I thought she was gonna say she was faking it with a placebo or something....i literally went
sick.gif
and just had to palm face...

I'm real eager to see how they come through with these T shirts for the guy.

It probably won't show up in next weeks episode, though.

TeamJordan79 wrote:
kix4kix wrote:
Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

yo there is something off about this show. Its like its trying way too hard to be cool.
Like entourage doesn't. But i concur

esp. entourage, the whole show it seems like was created just to market new products & promote music i.e. kanye, blackberries, apple, beer (who the hell drinks budweiser select anywayz?
laugh.gif
)

entourage is like maxim magazine made a show
Originally Posted by kEnn E

^^im guessing around 2.5k. shirts are like <$1 figure few cents for screenprinting, sell to japanese dude for $10 a pop, thats $3000 off $300.
they're going to have to get it done in 1 day, so I dont think so
laugh.gif
, I think they wont make much, just build a rep with dude and try the jeans cut again

The thing I've found I like about this show is it is way more realistic than say Entourage. It's easier to relate to the characters. Entourage is good for entertainment purposes... but I'm getting very hooked on this show.

I like the show but I hate how the advisors to the show are message board geeks. All the Alife/Supreme/selvage/sneaker-related stuff is OD. I get enough of that on the internet...

good show. like others said, they OD a lil bit on the streetwear/hipster culture, but any story about coming from rags to riches is a good story to me.

wish this show was an hour long though. seems like it ends right when the episode's just about to pick up.

That manager at barneys got a stank attitude....

dumb question, but is that fatman scoop in Rene's crew?

Back
Top Bottom